Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,909 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex (43882 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New NDDC Board And Management / President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by connkg(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
No one fainted! No one's mouth was being forced open!
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Kingbuhari(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
If we have state of art hospital like this , people won't be going to London or dubai for ear infection or back pain treating.... Ndi Ara
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Ken2021: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
NDDC can not be a tenant forever. I love this news.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Franktom247(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Is that not the fainting prof i see there and there is an evangelist working in this den of robbers shame on all them
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by agyo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ba kunya...en iska kawai.
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by ruggedtimi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Is this the project u supposed to be executing in Niger delta?
I tire
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Buffalo2(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Off the mic
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Burruchaga71(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
I thought this man is in jail..
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Bewiseedet(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Strong man Akpabio. Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by riczy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Misplaced priority, wat wud a Niger deltan do with a complex building?
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by LegiitAdigun(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Abeg who do us for ds countr?...

Nigeria Cruise cool
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Mace0lane: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
See what fools are typing ?! From 1999 till date the saints appointed by PDP did not deem it fit to lay the foundation of the NDDC but the 1 you called armed robber as completed the same project in less than 2 years even n with lower crude oil revenue.

Una papa no get shame walahi !

Olalan:
Las Las nothing is coming g out of the probe of the NDDC.....
EXLOVER:
$100 billion project

Nigeria politicians keeps building and commissioner nonsense as achievement, our roads are bad and very dirty, no industry, just to carry money and build Hotels/Clubs for fraudsters to spend their evil money and employ legit workers just to pay them Peanut, if i leave this country, if i nor get my green card and citizenship for my host country i nor go enter Nigeria.
JohnieWalker12:
Imagine Akpabio and Pondei still on the wheels of NDDC. We are finished in Niger Delta lipsrsealed
classicfrank4u:
Lol.. so them dn close that probing matter? Naija na confirm cruise I swear cheesy
observer88:
You can steal stupidly in Nigeria and get away with it once the right mouths get their share or are fingered.

Wetin happen to the NDDC probe?
Rgade:
After the awarding and re-awarding of over 3 contracts for the same project sad
Over N30bn has been gulped by this mediocre building you're seeing right here.
The audit has given them a little rude shocker,so expect a bit of running around like headless chickens before the status quo resumes.
Omoslim26:
Mthwee thief ole onyeoshi barawo
Gten:
With Akpabio still a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, it is safe to say that, Nigeria at sixty for her citizens is akin to sighting the promised land but never stepping foot in it because of............... Who collected the mic!
Olalan:
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by charlesucheh(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
with all the monies being allotted to this ministry, this is the best they could offer! ahbi?
And did I just glanced past the name of that director that fainted! ??
WTF is he still doing there?
oh! so, they've settled the appropriate authorities, and now they can cruise with comfort ahbi?
Nigeria! what kinda mess did we all get into!
I leave and dedicate this thread to the self centred militant youths of the Niger Deltan region! I present to you all! YOUR LEADERS!
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by observer88: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mace0lane:
See what fools are typing ?! From 1999 till date the saints appointed by PDP did not deem it fit to lay the foundation of the NDDC but the money you called armed robber as completed the samw project in less than 2 years e be n with lower crude oil revenue.

Some idiots must display their idiocy like it's an addiction or they won't find rest. What in my post informs a sycophantic leaning to either of the parties?

Wetin happen to the NDDC probe? Is NDDC your second name or are you an armed robber?
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by classicfrank4u(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mace0lane:
See what fools are typing ?! From 1999 till date the saints appointed by PDP did not deem it fit to lay the foundation of the NDDC but the money you called armed robber as completed the samw project in less than 2 years e be n with lower crude oil revenue.

Zombie Are you sure you're okay? What has all these rubbish you typed got to do with my comment? Did you see anything like APC/PDP in my comment?
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Omoslim26: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mace0lane:

Its obvious that you are carrying a rotten maggot infested brain on that your big head watin join me with pdp
E no ho better for you and Pdp
and nah people wey no ever enjoy the privilege of fatherhood dey rush to throw insults at other people papa
Oloriburiku omo radarada

Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by wizzyvibes: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
These NDDC people have built permanent residence for siphoning money
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by writeprof(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
So, what happened to the one they have been using all these years?
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by otokx(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olalan:

Its business as usual.
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by imoowo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
God bless Akpabio our next President. I love My Man. kiss

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by samwillyco1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Security men protecting/moving around with big Criminals, what a country.
May God help NIGERIA AMEN
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Bofoy4(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Strong man from Akwa ibom
Akpabio future President of Nigeria
Up Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Dshocker(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2020
In a sane country,Akpabio would have been ousted
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Mace0lane: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Omoslim26:

Its obvious that you are carrying a rotten maggot infested brain on that your big head watin join me with pdp
E no ho better for you and Pdp
and nah people wey no ever enjoy the privilege of fatherhood dey rush to throw insults at other people papa
Oloriburiku omo radarada
Your msg is only beffiting to your father take it home to him.
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Mace0lane: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2020
observer88:
Some idiots must display their idiocy like it's an addiction or they won't find rest. What in my post informs a sycophantic leaning to either of the parties?

Wetin happen to the NDDC probe? Is NDDC your second name or are you an armed robber?
Where was your father from 1999 till Akpabio coming n where was your noise under the looting then n why did you suddenly wake up from hell whe. Akpabio is cleaning up the place ?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Mace0lane: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Zombie Are you sure you're okay? What has all these rubbish you typed got to do with my comment? Did you see anything like APC/PDP in my comment?
Mumu ever learnt what reading btw the line is ? No one need wait on bigoted soul like you to know your miserable life is riddled with partisanship.
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by Omoslim26: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2020
Mace0lane:

Your msg is only beffiting to your father take it home to him.

Your late father must be happy in his grave because having a cursed rubbish like you for a son is a disaster he is better of dead than have you in his life

Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by classicfrank4u(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mace0lane:
Mumu ever learnt what reading btw the line is ? No one need wait on bigoted soul like you to know your miserable life is riddled with partisanship.

It's obvious life hasn't been fair on you,
You sound bittered and frustrated..
I hope you find the help you need
shocked
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by observer88: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mace0lane:
Where was MY FATHER from 1999 till Akpabio coming n where was your noise under the looting then n why did you suddenly wake up from hell whe. Akpabio is cleaning up the place ?
Sorry, I never knew Akpabio was your father. This perfectly depicts where you are coming from and who you are. Ride on sycophant. I salute you, sir!
Re: Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
what happen to the ongoing probe in the NDDC? yet none of these two men resign or step aside? what a wasted country!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) / APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.