Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,482 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) (70792 Views)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
So sad
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by uBuNiT: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Greediness bad. Na greediness dey cos assasin.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by manunitedbabes: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
All we are saying here is assumption. Whether deal or not, whether envy, jealousy, money or whatever even confranity in all we should be our brothers keeper. They pay you to kill what the person you are trying to kill is your destiny helper you wished to come? Of what gain and use you derived in killing when you are not part of the security personnel?

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
How I wish you didn't come to Nigeria embarassed
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by UDUJ(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Once I read MALAYSIA I just knew it's drug related
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by frog12: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
what are you trying to say?
does ANYBODY even UNDERSTAND what dis one is SAYING?
is this ENGLISH or what?

charles009:
You see,
Since I started having kids, I started becoming very careful with my deeds and actions.
I crafted a code/principle and will continuously adhere to my mantra. What goes around comes around.
Let me share this ordeal, hopefully it may change ur thought. I recently sold a land with a fellow nigga(lawyer). These chinese guys after several negotiations paid me an amount as percentage. I quickly called the lawyer, dude the money do drop, abeg send me account make I run your package. This guy said No, make I no worry, say owner don pay am him own %.
Omo my head scatter, over 3.5 fucking M awoof. How many of una fit do am.

Live a clean life, no chop another person sweat, whats urs will eventually come to you, don't let greed make you a prisoner.

Nice day y"all...

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
What do these people do in this Malaysia that violence seems to follow them everywhere. It is high time the security agencies tag with INTERPOL and the Malay police to uncover what is really happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
We move
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
92 % of Nigerian Living there are in to Fraud and Hard Drug deal and Human Trafficking,
I am Sure they Trace this one Home
He must have Violate there underworld Rules

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by saajus: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Malaysia returnee?

Since it's not robbery, the Police should thoroughly investigate his friends, business associates and family.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by opebiboy: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
I am sure na street money make them drop this one. So many people abroad carry people owo run thinking with time they will forget. Nothing like honesty when it comes to business. Legal or illegal. RIP though nobody has the right to take a life

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Christistruth00: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
charles009:
You see,
Since I started having kids, I started becoming very careful with my deeds and actions.
I crafted a code/principle and will continuously adhere to my mantra. What goes around comes around.
Let me share this ordeal, hopefully it may change ur thought. I recently sold a land with a fellow nigga(lawyer). These chinese guys after several negotiations paid me an amount as percentage. I quickly called the lawyer, dude the money do drop, abeg send me account make I run your package. This guy said No, make I no worry, say owner don pay am him own %.
Omo my head scatter, over 3.5 fucking M awoof. How many of una fit do am.

Live a clean life, no chop another person sweat, whats urs will eventually come to you, don't let greed make you a prisoner.

Nice day y"all...

Accept Christ whole heartedly and teach your kids to love him Jesus is Holy and wants his Children to be Holy.

Do not follow Pastors O! If you see any pastor who loves money run for your life !

Follow Jesus through prayer always and his Word (Bible) he will direct your footsteps.

Read through the Bible with your Children many times it will reach a stage your young Children will be teaching you the love and fear of God.

Beware of the Bible quoting Witchdoctors and their Shrines they call Churches they send people to Hell

You can be close to any Christian who truly loves and follows Christ from their lifestyle you will know the true ones but depend solely on God.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by sammirano: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Igbos hate themselves with passion. Who are we Yorubas for them to like. Please love yourselves first.

5 Likes

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is pure envy.

God please protect your children.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Youth must be careful. ,live right and evil shall be far from you ..
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Karlovich:
He was killed by his fellow beerfrans, I'm sure during the war some of them used that opportunity to kill each other and blame Nigerian soldiers for it. smh
cool cool coolhmmm!!! this table you are shaking!!! hmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Home is where your bank account is - STAY THERE!
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na Dem!
Never happy for their fellow man
Who knows, he too might have been a drug dude
Drug deal gone wrong i presume
Rip

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by desiredhome: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Karlovich:
He was killed by his fellow beerfrans, I'm sure during the war some of them used that opportunity to kill each other and blame Nigerian soldiers for it. smh
Thought is only fulani headsmen that kills in this country.....

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by MENELIIK: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
obyrich:

Attacking and insulting Igbos will not make your life better or in anyway impact the life of any Igbo man in any way.

If anything, it will gradually turn you to a negative, bitter and spiteful fellow.

Be wise.

Keep that advice for your Osu brethren, they make tribalism out of everything. So you cant stand what you dish out to others

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by bptc10: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
He got what he bargain for, he died for his stupidity, he eat his own share and someone share as well thinking that he's safe, it's not everybody that will let go.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by MENELIIK: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ngozioma:
cool cool coolhmmm!!! this table you are shaking!!! hmmm!!!

Let the table be broken, he said the truth

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by kissnellyagu: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
A Nigerian man based in Malaysia has reportedly been shot dead by unknown gunmen in Aba, Abia State. a few days after returning to the country, Igbere TV reports.

According to reports, the deceased, identified by IGBERE TV as George Smith who has been based in overseas for a long time before returning to Nigeria recently.

Findings shows that late Smith hails from Igbere, suburban town in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State.

Igbere TV learnt that Smith, who is popularly called Aki Ilu was inside a barbing salon when some gunmen believed to be assassins shot him dead.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223960880110227&id=1244215904
may his soul rest in peace....
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ayenale1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
One score recorded for those who know
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by chiedonedoor(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wickedness everywhere.
Acts 17:30 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Idamond: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Who him match leg tongue cool tongue
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
If na abroad na CCTV for pick something.

Looks like cult matter. Abi, which group dey wear that color combination?

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
IGBO again

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by vioment: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hatefulness and jealousy is now a Nigerian trait since 15years now. We need to rid that of ourselves.

All the people saying he did something or deal gone wrong, are part of the haters and jealousy people I talked about.

Do you have to do anything other than work hard, eat, and take care of yourself for armed robbers and wicked ones to find you.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
E no go pass dirty deals
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by hkidola00(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
ALEX182:
And someone was recently telling me to return to Nigeria tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nah, I'm good where I'm at.
im a young footballer,i know it hard helping people because of regrets but can u help me in my path... not financially
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Suspecting the poster!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.