Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu (40312 Views)

Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Nasige(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2020
This man is still learning after spending 35 good years in the public service he still don't understand how the Government of Nigeria operates. What was he actually expecting, was he thinking that Magu was actually guilty as claimed by Malami. Justices Salami should just withdraw from the Panel instead of shouting that he regrets heading the panel, if he is not willing to play game that will favors Malami. They can never nail Magu, Magu has over a hundred evidences against them.

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by baxmaich(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Very unreal write up.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by manunitedbabes: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2020
Can you imagine ?

Like that Referee that blew Varchester United hahhahaha on Saturday
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by michoim(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Magu is evidently blameless!
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by ikdaddy01(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2020
The pressure from the north by the north to the north
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Africanamania: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2020
This is absolutely interesting,the more you look the less you see.It is very hard to throw away the baby and the bath water,when that baby is not yours,but your bosses.Arewas and afonjas are not same.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by plantist: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Yobabad:
Even local Yoruba Muslims Miscreants ( YMM) members have regreted voting for Buhari

The day you will meet your waterloo for the nonsense you write about Muslims and Yoruba, you will regret ever being born.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by dotedote: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2020
crazygod:
Two things.
1. You found out that the incorruptible president is actually epitome of corruption OR
2. They have not redeemed part of the loot they promised you.
Either way, it all boils down to corruption.
#YNWA

That's where you work now bah?
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by fujirice: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Why should we take this statement serious seeing that it comes from Magu’s lawyers.
Again, what could be the reason for his regret, we weren’t told.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by ephraimubong(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2020
VISIT US TODAY!

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Christistruth00: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So you can't envisage the outcome of the case as an attorney. He can't say why he regrets taking the job. The money they have paid him to probe Mugu was the chiefest reason I guess. undecided

Baba is Stylishly saying there is no case against EFCC Chairman Magu.

It is all Politics.

They shuold let Baba Salami return to eating his Tuwo jejely.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by mechanics(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Simply put, no evidence against him.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by CioAngels(f): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
You regret heading the panel, you still asked for extension because of the huge money and good life that goes with it. You are just deciving yourself sir. Enjoy while it lasted, but know when to sincerly call it quits.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by bigiyaro(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
helinues:
This one na story from Magus's lawyers now.

Premium times, you guys can do better now
wait fest nah! let salami deny making that statement.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by sylarada(f): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Its all Politics.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by GoldHorse(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
I wondered how they got Justice Salami to be part of this thing. From the little I know of him he is a very upright man.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by ZooOga: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
I choose to add to this thread instead of making a new. Feel free to do so!

POLITICS

Abubakar Malami, Allegedly Planning To Manipulate Taraba Election Case To Favour Neighbour

Published on 28.09.2020 By Enioluwa Adeniy

https://www./2020/09/28/abubakar-malami-allegedly-planning-to-manipulate-taraba-election-case-to-favour-neighbour/

Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, has been accusing of allegedly planning to manipulate a Supreme Court ruling on the of the Bali/Gassol Federal Constituency elections in Taraba State.

According to SaharaReporters, Abdulsalam Gambo Mubarak, Garba Hamman Julde and Ibrahim Na’awe contended in All Progressives Congress primaries for the federal seat with Mubarak winning the primaries, Na’awe coming second place and Julde coming last place.

Further information revealed that Julde allegedly paid a bribe to the APC and his name was forwarded to the Independent National Electoral Commission instead of Mubarak’s name.

This saw Mubarak filed a suit to challenge the decision of the APC in suit No FHC/JAL/CS/17/2018 at the Federal High Court in Jalingo.

The court in its ruling directed the APC to submit Mubarak’s name to contest for the Bali/Gassol Federal Constituency seat because he was the original and legal winner of the primaries.

The judgement of the Court was appealed by Julde at the Court of Appeal in Yola, he called on the court to allow him to contest the election and it was awarded in his favour, throwing out Mubarak’s case.

Mubarak, thereafter took the case to the Supreme Court, which set aside the ruling of the Court of Appeal and affirmed the initial judgment on June 3, 2019 after the National Assembly elections had been concluded.

Following the judgment, the Independent National Electoral Commission withdrew the certificate of return issued to Julde and issued it to Mubarak, prompting Julde to seek a review of the case before the apex court.

Julde claimed the Supreme Court ruling nullifying his election did not stipulate that his certificate of return be withdrawn and asked the court to compel INEC to reissue it to him.

It was reported that Julde having noticed that he would lose the case wrote the supreme Court to withdraw his request for review of the judgment but the case was continued at Mubarak’s instance.

The Supreme Court affirmed its earlier ruling confirming Mubarak as the winner of the electoral seat and asked Julde to pay him N500,000 for wasting the court’s time and abuse of court processes.

Following the conclusion of the case, Malami wrote an opinion to the court, saying that the certificate of return should be given instead to Julde, who is his neighbour in the sprawling suburb of Gwarimpa in Abuja.

Sensing that the AGF’s illegal meddling would have an adverse impact on his already concluded case, Mubarak went back to the Federal High Court in Jalingo, asking the court to restrain INEC and the National Assembly from acting on Malami’s opinion.

A source which spoke with SaharaReporters noted that the AGF was now finalising plans to transfer the case to Abuja.

It was further gathered that he was planning to assign the case to a federal judge so that he can influence the case to favour Julde.

See documents below:

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2020
frankyychiji:
Riyadhgoddess is this you?

Baba salami has seen some strange things in the seat of power but was charged by the spirits not to ever say what he saw or risk loosing his life, reason why he regrets.

Sir I have only two monickers.
Riyagoddess and Riyadhgoddess.
Thanks.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by LegendAnselm: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Probably because of unseen forces

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
how u manage to first coment bafle me
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by frankyychiji(f): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Sir I have only two monickers.
Riyagoddess and Riyadhgoddess.
Thanks.
Tor..

You are the only lady here that's born again Christian.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
frankyychiji:
Tor..

You are the only lady here that's born again Christian.

It's well Sir

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by eagleu: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Justice Salami= Corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS Promoters’ Frozen Accounts: Access Bank Pleads Over Call For Boycott / One Shot Dead At APC Secretariat In Rivers State, Others Injured / Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.