Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,244 members, 7,907,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

Young Man Buys Brand New Mercedes, Shows It Off - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Man Buys Brand New Mercedes, Shows It Off (261 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Please Help Me My Bruhm LED TV Is Not Coming Up But Its Shows It Is Power Up (r / Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Buys Brand New Mercedes, Shows It Off by NaijaFB: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2020
Perhaps the greatest gift is the one given to one's self. A young man with the Twitter handle @Kingpaul__ has gone viral online after posting about his new car.

On Saturday, September 26, he said that he bought his first car, a Mercedes Benz. Posting three pictures of the new whip on his Twitter handle, he added that he is so excited about it all.

In one of the photos he shared, he could be seen laying on the car's bonnet in joy and contentment that he finally achieved his dream. Not like Cuppy's own but I'm proud - Lady gifts herself birthday car (photos) @Kingpaul__ said that when he posted about getting a car on his Instagram, he did not know that it would come so soon.

The new car owner told people his story really shows that speaking positively about one's life goes a long way.

As at the time of writing this, his tweet has gathered close to 50,000 likes with thousands of retweets and loads of comments.

Re: Young Man Buys Brand New Mercedes, Shows It Off by DaddyRochie1642: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Everything Must not be On Social Media.

E get why grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Shocking News!!! Mtn Destroys Cheat.. / Laycon Is Not Marketable At All, He Won’t Get Plenty Endorsements – Man Says (vi / What Are The Symptoms Of Heart Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.