Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault (38347 Views)

Appeal Court Upholds ₦50M Damages Against Abbo For Slapping Intima Gadget Seller / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by mbjsuki(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Let him rush down to the bank and pay the paltry sum he was charged with interest right from the day he decided to stoop low by beating a lady,after all Big Brother single handedly gave out 85m with feeding. The SINator can do better than that,please.

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by IkwerrePikin: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Elijahnonso1:
quote author=IkwerrePikin post=94398104]The problem most people have is not knowing their root.

You useless poster, I am reminding you that Ikwerre which you claim to be her Pikin going by your name is Igbo and nothing but Igbo.
If you think you are insulting Igbo which you are not part of, you are directly insulting your father, siblings, yourself, family, village and entire community.

I don’t understand how some of you igbos know Ikwerre history more than Ikwerre people.

Well if you don’t know, we have igbos in Ikwerre land who claim indigene because they have been here with us for years and didn’t run away during the biafran war, they are a few of them not up to 0.50 percent of Ikwerre. They are free to claim igbo because that is where they belong that is why in some ikwerre communities certain families do not partake in ancestral affairs.

Rotimi Amaechi said he is Igbo.

I hope you igbos will support him come 2023

Because he will represent Niger delta and Igbo which i will also support too.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by freemi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
slivertongue:

so he earns to pay fines
he earns n steals. And what he does with it is his bizness.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Burgerlomo: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
When is he paying the money

I just hope it's not an audio money cool
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by chatinent: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Will they pay? That's the koko.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by idahme(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
I swear if you tell him to pay 500k he will not pay it talk on 50m . Nobody take Nigeria court serious again Especially the politicians.

He has no options, the court order will be served to his bankers when he refuses to comply and then money will be deducted from source. Non compliance from his bankers will result to contempt of court and MD of the bank liable to a jail term.... No where to run
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by cardoctor(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
ONLY?

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by leisuretym: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That’s good!

My Yoruba brothers, do not cause division in the South because of some selfish politicians. South West have produced President 8yrs, V.P 8yrs.

We Niger deltans had only 4yrs (Jonathan) and we are not fools, we must complete our tenure before power moves to the South West.

They say Igbos have not built bridges across Nigeria, well that is for the igbos to answer.

Niger deltans will build good political structure with the North ahead of 2023 to complete our tenure we don’t care about the party, our people are in the major political parties.

We believe our Yoruba neighbors will support us to complete our tenure for fairness and unity.

Nigeria can not survive Boko haram and shutting down of crude oil production in the Niger delta which will result to scarcity of petro and hardship (increase in price of good and transportation)

God bless Nigeria

when Yardua passed away, it was Yorubas , OBJ and co who fought for Jonathan to be given power, and still supported him to win reelection when northerners had already pocketed Jonah, but when the intellectual buffoon attained the seat of power, he started by removing Yorubas in government and replacing them with Northerners, and Edwin Clark was his new hero, Yoruba did nothing, but waited till 2015 to withdrawn their support and gave it to Osinbajo.
you're now trying to persuade us to support him again huh?
even the northerners he worshipped betrayed him despite taken loans for Abuja Kaduna railway and alimajiri schools

even Jega jeggaed him and your son of the soil Amechi worked again him , you can't eat your cake and have it my brother
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by BuhariAdvocate: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
You're feeding who ? Misplaced of priority and let me correct the notion Because average
Niger deltans would say the same thing.

Here is the type of people you are feeding in case you don't know. Politicians, oli magnate , government workers, and their family non of my relative hold political office. I'm a business man and import my goods from Abroad. I paid huge price to clear my goods that is how I could say I'm feeding you and your family.

So let that sink to your brain you don't feed me or my family.
Danniedpastor:

At this rate, you may never have sense in your life.
You call us bonus and we have been feeding you and your family for life.

Is this stupidity or madness?
I don't blame you Sha.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Iamthoney(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Audio fine

Court injunctions holds lil or zero seriousness here in our country so that lady shouldn’t expect a payday

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by MrGerald(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Awarded, fined or penalized which is suitable
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by BuhariAdvocate: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
I swear if this man see gun at that moment he will kill someone oo.
sonofthunder:

A little fair to the woman....... But nothing to the senator.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by MJluv(f): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
ignis:

What makes you think she will not get the money?
With the shitty legal system we operate, the APPEAL will be long and drawn.

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by MJluv(f): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
slivertongue:

so he earns to pay fines

Shuoo..., e be like say you no be Nigerian oh!

Earn which money? He'll be paying from his coffers of stolen public funds.

And that will be if he doesn't first truncate the judgement at appeal

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
fergie001:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5277755/senator-elisha-abbo-slaps-beats#79873471

The Criminal case against the Senator was earlier struck out in July, for lack of diligent prosecution.

The Civil aspect of the matter was instituted at the FCT High Court
Suit No. CV/2393/19 - Osimibibra Warmate v Senator Elisha Abbo.

SOURCE

Two senior members of the legal team who filed the case for
Ms. Warmate confirmed same via Twitter.

Nelson!

Lugard Tare-Otu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGdvOQsgpEA
Shame!! Anger is really bad! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by IkwerrePikin: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
leisuretym:

when Yardua passed away, it was Yorubas , OBJ and co who fought for Jonathan to be given power, and still supported him to win reelection when northerners had already pocketed Jonah, but when the intellectual buffoon attained the seat of power, he started by removing Yorubas in government and replacing them with Northerners, and Edwin Clark was his new hero, Yoruba did nothing, but waited till 2015 to withdrawn their support and gave it to Osinbajo.
you're now trying to persuade us to support him again huh?
even the northerners he worshipped betrayed him despite taken loans for Abuja Kaduna railway and alimajiri schools

even Jega jeggaed him and your son of the soil Amechi worked again him , you can't eat your cake and have it my brother

Go and check 2015 election results and tell me the difference in votes between Jonathan and Buhari in the South west states?

Who is talking about Jonathan here?

We are talking about 2023 presidency which we all know Jonathan will not contest.

You didn’t make any point, it’s clear the South west have no basis for seeking the presidency come 2023.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by sonofthunder: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
I swear if this man see gun at that moment he will kill someone oo.
The event that transpired has been watered down. Had it been it was an ordinary citizen, the law would have come upon him with force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Raskasal(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Court go see clear evidence, dem go still talk say there is no substantive evidence. Hmmm... God dey sha. Thank God the magistrate court later rule in favour of the lady
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Yankee101: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
At least make sure he pays this one

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by therajah: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
slivertongue:
where will he get it to pay
Where will a Nigeria senator get 50m naira to pay?
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by abdsamad(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
GOOD development if this man ttry this in united state they will charge him for assault he will be cooling hisself in the federal prison

Not really, sir. They skirt the rules too and there will likely be no jail time either.

A senator or congressman bodyslammed a reporter and i don't think he went to jail for it
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by abdsamad(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Shame!! Anger is really bad! angry

Anger like how. That's not anger, it is wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Chidecmail: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=Belial06 post=94406651][s][/s]

You guys are nothing but a race of uneducated drunkards .. useless GEJ had power and couldn't even develop bayelsa that place is a cesspit of poverty and crime just like Rivers State and delta states.

The niger delta will be annexed by the north if Nigeria breaks so you better stop pushing for Nigeria to break .

You guys will never be left alone to govern yourselves as you have shown to be unfit to rule or govern yourselves.

You are a minority, a weak one at that so when other tribes are talking, you should not make a sound.

Not surprised with the level of you low reasoning, quota system gave you the opportunity to type trash. I feed you that why you want one Nigeria more than live it's self. When it comes to criminality you people at the top list. Abacha, abdusalami , or the changi master that do not have a common waec certificate are those your uncles from the south ?. You should be grateful to your creator (Fredrick lugard)) and also the south for covering your classical stupidity all years if not poverty stocked to you dirty body .
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Mayng01(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Don’t sleep o gbagi
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by emeijeh(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
ike95:
you eeh, lol

Wetin i do na? grin
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Blue3k(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nice she might finally get her pay day for that beating she took. Lol Mr Crusader for christ is sorry but will probably do everything in his power to avoid paying her.

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Danniedpastor(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
You're feeding who ? Misplaced of priority and let me correct the notion Because average
Niger deltans would say the same thing.

Here is the type of people you are feeding in case you don't know. Politicians, oli magnate , government workers, and their family non of my relative hold political office. I'm a business man and import my goods from Abroad. I paid huge price to clear my goods that is how I could say I'm feeding you and your family.

So let that sink to your brain you don't feed me or my family.

What are you saying?
please answer me...
WITHOUT NIGER DELTA OIL , WOULD THERE BE A NIGERIAN ECONOMY?
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by BuhariAdvocate: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria have been in existence before the discovery oil in large quantity.
Danniedpastor:

What are you saying?
please answer me...
WITHOUT NIGER DELTA OIL , WOULD THERE BE A NIGERIAN ECONOMY?
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Advancedman(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
fergie001:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5277755/senator-elisha-abbo-slaps-beats#79873471

The Criminal case against the Senator was earlier struck out in July, for lack of diligent prosecution.

The Civil aspect of the matter was instituted at the FCT High Court
Suit No. CV/2393/19 - Osimibibra Warmate v Senator Elisha Abbo.

SOURCE

Two senior members of the legal team who filed the case for
Ms. Warmate confirmed same via Twitter.

Nelson!

Lugard Tare-Otu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGdvOQsgpEA

Reaction to gbagi case
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Danniedpastor(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Nigeria have been in existence before the discovery oil in large quantity.

So, what went wrong?
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Queenben(f): 12:24am On Sep 29, 2020
*Have you ever thought of ordering goods from China, turkey, USA etc?*
This is the best chance for you
. � LEARN FREE 2020 ONLINE MINI- IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT..
�We would teach you how you can import goods from outside Nigeria.

Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Send IMPORT to me on Whatsapp on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.