Stats: 3,198,183 members, 7,967,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:44 PM

BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends (57011 Views)

Erica Regrets - I Am Happy Laycon Won. Time Will Tell If We Will Be Friends #bbn / Bbnaija - Finally Alex Won And Tobi Became 2nd As Cee C Cry / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by 99thEnemy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
ERICA: Oh! muaaah!, Laycon my Big Dada headed drumstick millionaire

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by BitterTruth247: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
It's very simple. Laycon should accept this friendship, then eat that fruit, clean mouth and walk away. It's obvious she wants to be friends because he has made money. Such friends are fake and do not deserve to be around us.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by chaloskyx: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
you dont need laycons friendship jare shey billionaires son kidwaya is your bestie one naira no sure for you if its to spend on you take you out lodge in hotels no wahala that one is standard but to give you money or invest in your business lai lai. thats how they are
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Lacash: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
wale377:
Actress and former BBNaija housemate, Erica Ngozi Nlewedim, has said that she is very happy for BBNaija winner, Laycon.

In an interview this morning with media personality, Toke Makinwa, Erica revealed that Laycon wanted the win, so she is happy for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP8J4ZB_vWw

Toke asked how she felt the moment Laycon was declared winner and she said; “I am very very happy for Laycon because he wanted this, I wish him the best.” she said.

Asked if they can be friends again, Erica said; “I just move to people according to their energy, so time will tell”
The boi doesn’t need bad energy at the moment, so madam pls stay faraway grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 29, 2020
koyyes:
I will fault laycon with three things.

1. He already had a girlfriend before he came into the house.

2. The minute he saw that Erica got really close to kidwaya, he should have backed off and just viewed Erica as a friend.

3. If he really cared about Erica at all, he would not have started gossipping about her to housemates including the ones that were already beefing her because of kidwaya. He made alot of false statements and created bad blood between Erica and bitter Vee who hates seeing other people progress.

I would have preferred 'tricky t' to win that money but bbn and some people in the entertainment industry had already selected their winner from day 1 and managed to influence majority of viewers to vote for laycon.

bbn has selected their winner from day one?? If you could read and predict things like things, you wasting your talents here.. grin . How on earth will Trickytee even think of getting to the finals to even think of winning??
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Its so sad how you people meddle into the lives of others due to joblessness. Who knows if she truly means well for him? Why coming up with such conclusion about her?? In any case, i will just take all these comments here as a joke. As far as you are not inside Erica or Laycon, you will never know what is in their minds. You will just keep guessing.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Trybes(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2020
They can just be good friends. Unknown to her that d outbursts would increased the fame and likeness for d Icon
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Adebowalay(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Madam to Hell with your Friendship grin grin
wickedness in high places grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by ecomalchemist(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2020
gunners160:
t all this people wey dey upgrade C.V na wa o
Una sabi upgrade C.V na him una never get mouth watering job? Shmm, this life no just balance

As in ehnn, everybody dey hustle din own hustle for this forum.

C.V upgrade kor, Alaba international downgrade ni.

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos)