Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Imagine There Was Nothing Like Sexual Intercourse (for Straight People Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine There Was Nothing Like Sexual Intercourse (for Straight People Only) (494 Views)

Gay Man Dating Unsuspecting Straight People / Masturbation Classes For Straight Girls And Lesbians / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine There Was Nothing Like Sexual Intercourse (for Straight People Only) by Prinss: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello beautiful people,

So, I got thinking the other day about relationships and stuff. And how each gender
seem to be doing a favour to the other by going into a relationship with them, with all the 'What does a woman have to offer in a relationship?',
'What does a man have to offer to a woman?', 'Can a woman do without a man?'...threads, comments and posts alike flying around every now and then.

But after a while of careful study and observations on the matter, I came to the conclusion that as far as human existence (in terms of relationship)
is concerned, neither a man nor a woman can exercise absolute self-sufficiency. It's just the way God or like some will say nature have designed it
to be. And guess the reason for this?

'SEX'

Yes, that's right. I know what you might be thinking. But far from it. And just in case, before throwing those stones, I will like to categorically point out that this thread has not been created
to entertain lewd thoughts or discussions, neither is it intended to create an opportunity for one gender to bash the other. But rather to confirm my findings so as not to make the fallacy of hasty generalization.

Therefore I will like to ask (particularly the men) with all sincerity:

IF THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS SEX(EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY ETC) WOULD YOU BE/WILL BE/HAVE THE DESIRE TO BE IN AN
INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX??

Re: Imagine There Was Nothing Like Sexual Intercourse (for Straight People Only) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
No

Things I expect from my friends
Planning, business/opportunity ideas *few friends
Playing Games, a gamer
Drinking/Buzzing/Weed/Night flexing things grin
Squad matters grin
Jokers grin
Gym

No woman can do any of these
Re: Imagine There Was Nothing Like Sexual Intercourse (for Straight People Only) by chybuzky(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
How you take dey reason before you reach that angle ??

undecided

Re: Imagine There Was Nothing Like Sexual Intercourse (for Straight People Only) by Prinss: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
chybuzky:

undecided

Other than that what other exceptional natural instinct/phenomenon do you think would have drawn the two into a relationship??
Re: Imagine There Was Nothing Like Sexual Intercourse (for Straight People Only) by tobechi74: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
No need for bra. Girls can walk braless and guys admire the melon

(1) (Reply)

"This Is Rubbish" Nigerians React As President Buhari Says #THESE In Independent / Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section / Man Joins End SARS Protest Immediately After His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.