Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] (1008 Views)

It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Have you met this super surprise before?
If I told you would you believe?

In life people aspire to be pilots, astronauts, doctors, musicians and great writers. You see, the path to ambition and dreams isn't always as clear when starting but along the way, you will realise your talent.
When Bobrisky realized talent, he became a she.
The legend of Ilegend is different; from a fighter, to a writer and now a transgender grin

I present to you... The legend of a Nairalander..

2 Likes

Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by chybuzky(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lolll iLegendd come and see oooooo
This one pass me
Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by illicit(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Looks like black Jesus
Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
illicit:
Looks like black Jesus

1 Share

Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by div111(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
looks like a horse

1 Like

Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

This shit got me mehn!

I owe you a wrap of maraba weed.

Anytime you in Ilorin hit me up.
Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

This shit got me mehn!

I owe you a wrap of maraba weed.

Anytime you in Ilorin hit me up.
concert it to cash bro... I really need am
Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by captainking(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
What's ilegends picture doing here
Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by iLegendd(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nice post, but kindly help me remove the picture since you didn't take permission and it's against Nairaland rules.

Thanks and stay blessed.
Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
illicit:
Looks like black Jesus
Na which specie of oil dey your head? grin no carry laugh kill me ooo

1 Share

Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2020
BLUELemon:

You still haven't deleted the picture you uploaded without permission. If Lalasticlala or Mynd44 deletes it and ban you for 30 years now, you'll start calling them bad names, but you couldn't listen to a simple instruction.
Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Cc ilegend i have removed it

(1) (Reply)

Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love / God is Polygamous. / Shocking! Class Teacher Caught Sleeping With Student Inside Office (video + Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.