Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:56 AM

“now That Bbnaija Is Over, Hope You All Remember That Buhari Is Still Our Presid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “now That Bbnaija Is Over, Hope You All Remember That Buhari Is Still Our Presid (238 Views)

Bobrisky: BBNaija Is Too Small For Me, I Am Going For Big Brother Africa / U All Remember The Boy Agu From ”beast Of No Nation” Film? / "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“now That Bbnaija Is Over, Hope You All Remember That Buhari Is Still Our Presid by kings2al1: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
“Now That BBNaija Is Over, Hope You All Remember That Buhari Is Still Our President” – Peter Okoye Shades

Former member of defunct music group, P-Square, Peter Okoye has come out to remind Nigerians about the realities facing the economy and the nation as a whole as Big Brother Naija 2020 has come to an end.

Taking to his Instagram page, Peter Okoye bemoaned Nigerians to be reminded that Buhari is still their president and they have several issues to deal with that are still pending awaiting them.

“Now that BBN is over! Things you must: House rent, school fees, utility bills, fuel price increment, power tariff increment, in fact, just welcome to reality,” he wrote on Instagram.

“Now that BBN is over, hope you all remember that Buhari is still our President. Just a gentle reminder,” he added.

READ MORE

Re: “now That Bbnaija Is Over, Hope You All Remember That Buhari Is Still Our Presid by Nbotee(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Big brother is even beginning to seem like one big plot to always kip Nigerians distracted. Now BBN is over, mayb most ppl will now realise fuel now sells for between 158-160
Re: “now That Bbnaija Is Over, Hope You All Remember That Buhari Is Still Our Presid by meobizy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Now that BBNaija is over, na to wait the next soccer league to distract me.
Re: “now That Bbnaija Is Over, Hope You All Remember That Buhari Is Still Our Presid by kings2al1: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2020
seriuouis

(1) (Reply)

Do We Truly Need President Buhari To Comeback For Third Term / *bbnaija: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me, Ignored Ozo - Nengi* Read More >>>> / Davido Terminate Lilfrosh Contract With ‘DML’ For Domestic Violent – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.