Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

We Igbos Will Never Allow Nigeria Breakup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Igbos Will Never Allow Nigeria Breakup (217 Views)

Don't Allow Nigeria To Disintegrate - Emir Of Gwandu Warns / Wike: We Won’t Allow Nigeria Turn Into A One Party State / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Igbos Will Never Allow Nigeria Breakup by AlexBells(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2020
It will only take Miracle for Nigeria to Breakup, I am Igbo and I know that at this point and in times to come Igbos won't really need a separate country.

The country is already regional, the cracks that many prophet of dooms are saying is a joke, finally Nigeria is resetting.

IPOB is less than one percent of Igbos and once things are right, I believe IPOB and other affiliated movement will align...Not with our present crops of leaders though, because the present Igbo leaders are still suffering from the impact of the horrific civil war experience and stories they were told and the reality of discrimination. But new crops of leaders will emerge.

Get it into your head, From an Igbo, one Nigeria is non negotiatianle, how do you think we will want a separate country, while everything that representatives Nigeria as a united identity is spearheaded by the Igbos, When we pioneered Nollywood we could have gone for Izugbewood.

We embraced PDP, when others where playing regional politics, when others abandoned PDP we still stayed by, we are salvaging PDP little by little.

Without Nigeria the Igbo Identity won't exist, we would naturally go back to the Igboid phase, where an Nsukka man will see an Anioma Igbo as different, Nigeria is a blessing to we Igbos and nobody will dispute that.

A separate country remains an alternative but we will be the very last people to demand to leave Nigeria again, From PH, to Asaba, to Nsukka, to Onitsha, to Nnewi, to Aba, to Enugu, to Owerri, to Abakiliki, our cities are flourishing, our neighbours too are doing fine, Nigeria is non negotiable, wait until the reality keeps coming but Igbos won't make noise about a separate county.

I think those following IPOB does not see the hand writing on the wall, IPOB is just more like a mechanism to get others to start their Agitation and Disinterest in Nigeria and distract the rest from an ongoing agenda, To me IPOB is the dirty job wing of a clever Agenda.

IPOB is the more you look the less you see, follow those guys to your detriment, IPOB will inspire a Secessionist movement in the South West and and self determination movement in the Middle Belt, living the Core North and The East in an opposing but equal advantage in the Nigerian game.

Look here the game is not the Presidency or limited to politics, the game is about general prosperity, safety, industrialisation and human development.

I'm Igbo any day anytime,

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria A Very Useless Country Where Thieves Claim To Catch Fellow Thieves / Healthy Lifestyles Keeps Wealthy - Spending Less / Nigeria@60..dr Ramon Adedoyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.