Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,045 members, 7,980,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. (607 Views)

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) / We Paid NASS 17B Naira To Have 2015 Budget Passed.- Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Please beware of fake news intended to tarnish the reputation of the Iweala family.

The story on nairaland that the husband of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala cheated on her is false. At no time did that ever happen. The detractors of NOI are paid to smear her good name and her hard earned reputation.

Kindly ignore the fake news please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FarahAideed: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2020
The news is a well documented FBI case so there is no need for this ..it's in the past now so let's live it there
Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2020
FarahAideed:
The news is a well documented FBI case so there is no need for this ..it's in the past now so let's live it there

Sorry bro. Is it the blackmail that is documented or the cheating.
Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FarahAideed: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Sorry bro. Is it the blackmail that is documented or the cheating.
The blackmail
Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
FarahAideed:

The blackmail

So there is evidence of blackmail. Not cheating. Settled
Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FarahAideed: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

So there is evidence of blackmail. Not cheating. Settled

There is actually a lot of evidence he was having some sexual relations with the blackmailers whilst Ngozi was here in Nigeria serving as Minister but like I said it's in the past now and they have all moved on

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
FarahAideed:

There is actually a lot of evidence he was having some sexual relations with the blackmailers whilst Ngozi was here in Nigeria serving as Minister but like I said it's in the past now and they have all moved on

How much were you paid to smear NOI ? Please back off.
Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FarahAideed: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

How much were you paid to smear NOI ? Please back off.

I just came across your post and I have nothing to do with the topic ...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
FarahAideed:

I just came across your post and I have nothing to do with the topic ...

You are deceiving yourself.
Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by helinues: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Confusion
Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by ifejobi84754: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
:The press is a well documented FBI prosecution so there is no necessity for this ..it's in the over now so let's live it thereSorry dude. Is it the extortion that is documented or the cheater.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by orisa37: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
The detractors are AMERICANS not NIGERIANS.
Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FarahAideed: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

You are deceiving yourself.

I am Igbo son that has nothing against her

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by TimeManager(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
How old are you & when do you start following up on politics?
kiss the truth!
Re: Okonjo Iweala- Beware of Fake News. by FieldMarshall06(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
TimeManager:
How old are you & when do you start following up on politics?

kiss the truth!

Eat lies.

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Scores A'ibom Govt High On Infrastructural Development / Buhari Is Receiving Emir Of Kano While End SARS Protesters Are Shot At / Pressure Mounts On ECOWAS Chair Akufo-addo To Speak On Violence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.