Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,001 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Reality Star Mercy Eke Gifts Herself A Range Rover Velar As Birthday Gift (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reality Star Mercy Eke Gifts Herself A Range Rover Velar As Birthday Gift (photo (315 Views)

Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star Mercy Eke Gifts Herself A Range Rover Velar As Birthday Gift (photo by linx123: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Winner of season four edition of BBNaija, Mercy Eke, has gifted herself a brand new Range Rover Velar as a birthday gift as she turns 27 today, September 29.
The reality star took to her Instagram page to show off the new whip and then wrote:

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it. Couldnt think of a better way to spoil myself today after an amazing year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. From me to meā€¦Range Rover Velar!!!!!!
Happy birthday to her. Continue to see more photos here.............. https://janefblog.com/15196-2reality-star-mercy-eke-gifts-herself-a-range-rover-velar-as-birthday-gift-photos/

Re: Reality Star Mercy Eke Gifts Herself A Range Rover Velar As Birthday Gift (photo by Righteousness89(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Congratulations Mercy Eke..
Your Range is a Bomb!
As you Celebrate,
Remember there is More to a Range,
There is More to all the Good things of Life.
Our Soul is Much more than all these.
Secure your Soul Genuinely with JESUS Christ .
Once that is Done, you are Guaranteed Eternal Life..
And that's what Really Matters..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Star Mercy Eke Gifts Herself A Range Rover Velar As Birthday Gift (photo by longetivity(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
who bought it for her

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Davido Begs Laycon For Money / Nigerian Celebrity Wizkid, Blasted The President. Wizkid And The President / Davido Terminates Lil Frosh Contract With DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.