Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES (1269 Views)

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by AuntLaVIV(f): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Reality Star Mercy Eke gets herself a Range Rover Velar for her 27th birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr3cHfcY-bg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFtwt8PlbzN/?igshid=j1t1u8ci3hju

Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by Righteousness89(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Congratulations Mercy Eke..
Your Range is a Bomb!
As you Celebrate,
Remember there is More to a Range,
There is More to all the Good things of Life.
Our Soul is Much more than all these.
Secure your Soul Genuinely with JESUS Christ .
Once that is Done, you are Guaranteed Eternal Life..
And that's what Really Matters..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by suzzyboss(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
How will this news reduce fuel price
Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
You go gurl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by Ucee1999: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
I want to thank OP for this post.... My mum was serving lunch and i showed her this post... She was really happy, she added 3 more meats for me. Thank you OP.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by godofuck231: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
that's my girl, she's an alfa chic always on top of the game
Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by Access003(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Congratulations, Lambo! Continue breaking limits beyond humanly imaginable.
Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by Blackking98(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
godofuck231:
that's my girl, she's an alfa chic always on top of the game
Alpha* grin
Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by Aplaudez(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Moral lesson: Stay away from entitled ladies, they can ruin you very fast!
Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
I heard Tacha was sneak dissing her for photo shoot, it’s obvious she hasn’t gotten over with that disqualification saga.
One is busy gifting herself cars.
The other is busy on Twitter sneak dissing with her fans.
When davido said “ I sent trends not Twitter stans”, we thought he was blabbing.

Congrats Mercy.
Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by gbowoade85142: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
:that's my boy, she's an alpha elegance always on bottom of the match alfa*
Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
While her counterpart tacha dey suffer
Re: Mercy Lambo Gifts Herself Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday- PICTURES by mytime24(f): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Enjoy while it .... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Shares Stunning Videos Ahead Of Bbnaija Reunion Shoot Tonight / "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) / Genevieve Nnaji And Iyabo Ojo Shine In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.