Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,201 members, 7,913,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

Erica Clears The Air On Her Relationship With Kiddwaya (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Clears The Air On Her Relationship With Kiddwaya (watch Video) (648 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica Clears The Air On Her Relationship With Kiddwaya (watch Video) by Naijamingles80: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
“The pressure from the fans is not going to help my relationship with Kiddwaya’s” – Erica says

Evicted female housemate, from the lockdown season 5 Big brother naija reality tv show, Erica Ngozi Nlewedim has finally opened talks about how her time in the house and plans she has moving forward and how she felt after been disqualified and some unanswered questions her fans "elites" been asking about where her relationship and kidd is heading to.

watch video below

https://www.naijamingles.com/the-pressure-from-the-fans-is-not-going-to-help-my-relationship-with-kiddwaya-erica-says-2/

Re: Erica Clears The Air On Her Relationship With Kiddwaya (watch Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't understand this life anymore,what of all those things she did with him inside the house if she's now saying they want to work on themselves first.World is now Dlrow hmmm
Re: Erica Clears The Air On Her Relationship With Kiddwaya (watch Video) by Vyzz: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
I don't understand this life anymore,what of all those things she did with him inside the house if she's now saying they want to work on themselves first.World is now Dlrow hmmm

So u clicked?
Re: Erica Clears The Air On Her Relationship With Kiddwaya (watch Video) by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don’t understand how her issue is still news after almost a month out of the house.

(1) (Reply)

End SARS Before Tuesday Or We Restart The Country - DREMO / Adamu Garba And Dele Momodu Fight Dirty On Social Media Tackle / Nollywood Actress Uche Elendu's Beauty Shop Looted (Video + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.