Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,415 members, 7,932,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Does Invenstment Works??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Does Invenstment Works??? (201 Views)

How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate / Please Help, How Does Access Bank Treasury Bills Work? / How Does One Become A PAGA Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Invenstment Works??? by yunglegend99(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
I have been thinking on this people who create investment schemes and offer interest for savings, how do they make profit? I dont want to believe they are billionaires who just want to do charity without any gain. I mean if ask you to give me #5000 and by the end of the month i return to you #10,000 where do i get the extra 5k to give you i dont want to believe it is from my own pocket else i will be the one loosing. So then goes the question HOW DO CREATORS OF INVESTMENT MAKE THEIR PROFIT?
Re: How Does Invenstment Works??? by yunglegend99(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Maybe there is something am missing out on, i dont want to believe that they are ushng peoples money to pay other people, the money going out will be more than the one coming in, definitely it is going to crash. So how do succesfull investor maker sustain his invention

(1) (Reply)

Agroland At Low Price / Trade Your Gift Cards And Bitcoin @ Merchant Rate / Equities Market Opened The Week On A Negative Note Amid Nationwide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.