Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks (466 Views)

UK Race Report Written By Blackman Promptly Rejected By Fellow Blacks And Asian / Read About It: How We Blacks Empower Whites Yet Dis-empower Fellow Blacks! / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by Austin4life: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
As I left Nigeria shores at the year 2015 on a strong resilient for a better life and more, I left my country on a strong motive to hustle hard, strive hard and succeed in South Africa, I landed in Johannesburg , with a fresh start in life, meeting my fellow Blacks and color made my visions even more stronger that I will succeed more, doing many petty , legit jobs just to make my way move in the heart of Johannesburg, I also meet my fellow Nationals doing well in their various businesses, all left their country to meet in Johannesburg for a big future and bright dreams on the same journey with me. South Africa has been my second home and where I meet the first love of my life , Hanne My First love, My South African woman. Things began falling apart through the heart of native South Africans who now sees their fellow Blacks, race and color as a severe threat to their lives and future, the bad heart of racism has fallen into the heart of my fellow African brothers, the hatred is now severe and black, My fellow Black brothers now sees me as a threat, terror and pain to their lives and race, My fellow Nationals are now seen as terrors in the heart of every South Africa, The propaganda of the evil world is now being seen in South Africa, they accused the Nigerians of every damn crimes in their society and communities.even to other African countries too, the White beast and their cabals are working in the heart of South Africans, they are turning the heart of the Africans against their own brotherhood, i am tired of the country, I can't move outside freely again, I am stuck in my zone, My Fellow Blacks Hates me, The White Mongolian are turning My Brothers heart and Minds far away, My second home is now vulnerable to hates , the love is getting lost. My Motherland

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoM0XHxvvW4 [/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoM0XHxvvW4
Re: Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Which one is my fellow blacks.

Just because we are blacks does not mean we are the same.

This ludacris writeup does not make sense

Is south Africa your country, you have a country go back to it

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by Heavenschild: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
You can always come back home..Have a good Investment plan and trust me you will be better off than those currently wallowing in a ludicrous quagmire of self deciet and big manism of I'm abroad.
Re: Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by Legalcriminal: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Alaye come back home!!
I don’t know what you people see in this nonsense overhype country angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by meobizy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
You know your way back home, abi? Close this thread.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by happy200(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Austin4life:
As I left Nigeria shores at the year 2015 on a strong resilient for a better life and more, I left my country on a strong motive to hustle hard, strive hard and succeed in South Africa, I landed in Johannesburg , with a fresh start in life, meeting my fellow Blacks and color made my visions even more stronger that I will succeed more, doing many petty , legit jobs just to make my way move in the heart of Johannesburg, I also meet my fellow Nationals doing well in their various businesses, all left their country to meet in Johannesburg for a big future and bright dreams on the same journey with me. South Africa has been my second home and where I meet the first love of my life , Hanne My First love, My South African woman. Things began falling apart through the heart of native South Africans who now sees their fellow Blacks, race and color as a severe threat to their lives and future, the bad heart of racism has fallen into the heart of my fellow African brothers, the hatred is now severe and black, My fellow Black brothers now sees me as a threat, terror and pain to their lives and race, My fellow Nationals are now seen as terrors in the heart of every South Africa, The propaganda of the evil world is now being seen in South Africa, they accused the Nigerians of every damn crimes in their society and communities.even to other African countries too, the White beast and their cabals are working in the heart of South Africans, they are turning the heart of the Africans against their own brotherhood, i am tired of the country, I can't move outside freely again, I am stuck in my zone, My Fellow Blacks Hates me, The White Mongolian are turning My Brothers heart and Minds far away, My second home is now vulnerable to hates , the love is getting lost. My Motherland

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoM0XHxvvW4 [/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoM0XHxvvW4
please read news, presently South Africa is in a very bad economic situation. So i was even wondering if they could kill people when the economy was ok what about now? So please come back if you can because i'm very sure it will get even worst. Things are not going on fine with them at the moment.
Re: Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by nazicartel(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Me South Africa?..... Never

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by CornerDot: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sorry bro
Re: Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by omowolewa: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Relocate
Re: Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by omoelesa(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yen yen,na by force to stay in south africa?,dem no want you for their country.
Re: Please Help, I Am Being Segregated Here In South Africa By My Fellow Blacks by stonemasonn: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Black on black hate. Very normal.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote, Others To Enjoy 50% Tax Rebate For Constructing 780.15km Roads–osinbajo / #endsarsprotest: Prof. PLO Lumumba Warns President Buhari About Nigerians / Sanwo-olu Gives Scholarships To Police Children, Rebuild Burnt Police Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.