Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,178 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:33 PM

P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria (16334 Views)

Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore / Court Orders Release Of Details Of Payments To Runaway Electricity Contractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by lamentor78(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Can't we have access to the judgement from the court I have developed phobia for believing any reports from government officials
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by wink2015(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartyPants:

Typing in caps about things you don't seem to understand. Nigeria never have a chance to win over the Bakassi Peninsula because France was ready to send their troops into that region which was directly communicated to Nigeria.

You are repeating a statement that governor Donald Duke of Cross Rivers state made as his own defence because people was accusing him of not stepping his feet against Obasanjo.

And one of the reasons Duke was blamed was because he had ambition to became President of Nigeria and he was afraid of telling Obasanjo the bitter truth so as not to loose the presidency.

At the end Duke never got the presidency and his own people are refugees in their own land.

EVEN IF FRANCE SEND THEIR TROOPS INTO BAKASSI.

It still does not put Nigeria in the weak point Obasanjo put Nigeria in.

There will be no WORLD COURT ruling in Nigeria matter.

Obasanjo was filled with BUSY BODY AND KNOW TOO MUCH SPIRIT.

The late yoruba lawyer Justice Akinjide and another yoruba lawyer ( Justice Bola Ajibola ) all had shallow knowledge about the case but they deceive Obasanjo to go into it.

Nigeria already had its troop already positioned in the Bakassi I am wondering why they should be afraid of France.

We are afraid of France but we are at the present time fighting and wasting money in the NORTH EAST REGION OF NIGERIA.

The money we are presently spending in the North east is far higher than the money that we would have spent to defend the bakassi.
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/29/pid-uk-court-orders-release-of-200m-guarantee-to-nigeria/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Are you sure this court cases are not fake news because I cannot find them on any international news
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by Remii(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
frankmoney:
UK should have given that money directly to China as part of our loan repayment because if e reach Nigeria them go chop am
see reasoning, so people wey pursue the money no sabi use the money again?
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
frankmoney:
UK should have given that money directly to China as part of our loan repayment because if e reach Nigeria them go chop am
I strongly agree with you
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
They will e wishing they had settled outside court when Nigeria was ready to settle and let by gone be bygone.
If only they had known, they would have collected the small change then after all at all at all na witch craft
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by naptu2: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by naptu2: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
wink2015:

You are repeating a statement that governor Donald Duke of Cross Rivers state made as his own defence because people was accusing him of not stepping his feet against Obasanjo.

And one of the reasons Duke was blamed was because he had ambition to became President of Nigeria and he was afraid of telling Obasanjo the bitter truth so as not to loose the presidency.

At the end Duke never got the presidency and his own people are refugees in their own land.

The late yoruba lawyer Justice Akinjide and another yoruba lawyer ( Justice Bola Ajibola ) all had shallow knowledge about the case but they deceive Obasanjo to go into it.

Nigeria already had its troop already positioned in the Bakassi I am wondering why they should be afraid of France.

We are afraid of France but we are at the present time fighting and wasting money in the NORTH EAST REGION OF NIGERIA.

The money we are presently spending in the North east is far higher than the money that we would have spent to defend the bakassi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by Afamed: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Since we are 200 million in population
They can just share $1 million for each Nigerian.

It wont hurt cheesy
Lazy youth so by your own lazy calculation. 200m Nigerians will get one $1m each from $200m ?

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by chinedu234(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
This is becoming more interesting. May God keep us alive to witness the end as there will be fundamental lessons to be learnt.
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
I thought they said they never paid the guarantee sum..........
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by middlebelter(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
SideshowBob:
Las las it's just money taken from one scammer and given to another scammer.

Bad guy! What happened to patriotism? Kai see what Buhari has caused us.....
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by Jaapu: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by gbowoade85142: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
:UK should have given that funds directly to China as element of our credit payment because if e reach Nigeria them go cutting am I strongly agree with you
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by angelicwing: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Since we are 200 million in population
They can just share $1 million for each Nigerian.

It wont hurt cheesy
Kindly multiply 200m with $1m and then look yourself in the mirror.
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by OAUTemitayo: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartyPants:

Typing in caps about things you don't seem to understand. Nigeria never have a chance to win over the Bakassi Peninsula because France was ready to send their troops into that region which was directly communicated to Nigeria.
You are the one saying what you don't know

France couldn't do NADA for years.
It was Obasanjo in his usual appeal for world recognition that sold Bakassi.
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

That is your opinion so feel free.

But while freely expressing your opinion, help yourself to the facts:

https://punchng.com/ceding-bakassi-cameroon-saved-nigeria-major-war-ajibola-former-world-court-judge/
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by Franktom247(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Buhari don cash out 200million na to go price skyscraper for New York
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by naptu2: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
wink2015:

OAUTemitayo:

You guys remind me of my professor.

naptu2:
I once had a really crazy professor. This man was a radical and he was also very aggressive.

One day, many years later, I saw the professor on TV in a panel discussion with Admiral Aduwo. This was in the early 2000s. They were talking about the Bakassi Peninsula. Along the line they started talking about what happened during the Shagari administration, when Admiral Aduwo was the chief of naval staff.

There was a skirmish between Nigeria and Cameroon at that time and my former professor chided Admiral Aduwo because he felt that the action that the Nigerian Government took was not enough. Admiral Aduwo said that they did not go further than they did because they had intelligence reports that there was a French destroyer in Cameroon at the time. My professor replied, "So what? If the French get involved then you deal with France!" Admiral Aduwo looked at him as if he had gone mad. grin
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by TONIOI: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
as that money dey enter naija , e dey lost again , kwaruption fighting kwaruption
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by Wednesdayy: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Lazy youth so by your own lazy calculation. 200m Nigerians will get one $1m each from $200m ?
[/s]
Re: P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Frank Nweke Jr Emerges APGA Guber Candidate In Enugu / Adedayo Adeyeye: Atiku Placing Personal Ambition Above National Interest / Osun Gov Dispute: Supreme Court Hears Adeleke’s Appeal, Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.