Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) (66844 Views)

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Slurity(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:
See as the guy just waste that fine jeans wey him wear.
and who told you they will even send him to the grave with that Jean. Somebody will still wear the Jean my bloda

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Slurity(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
THE GUY OF NECK BREAK AND NOT THE HANGING FORCE REALLY. THE FORCE OF HIS JUMP CAUSE THE NECKTO BREAK AND THAT IS ALL. NOBODY CAN KILL HIM OR HER SELF RROM HANGING WITH ALL THOSE BRANCHES CLOSE BY HIS BODY HANDS AND LEG. NEVER
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by mariahAngel(f): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
UDUJ:

He hugged himself to death undecided

All these slayqueens will just be slaying english language anyhow undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
See how infidelity had caused lost of human lives.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Emperor4tune(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
if there are things worth dying for,pussy is never one of them...never!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Emperor4tune(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
SeunAdeniyi1:
The tree should be cut down for allowing the man do that.
which tree,abeg comot ur eye from an economy tree that can generate cash..very harmless tree
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by nitlow(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
mehhhhn the man over do, some women are like that , just an information you committed suicide, see eeeeeeh I once told my woman that I saw a revelation that she's cheating on me and if she is caught she will never be forgiven.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by ronyman(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hugged grin
ethicallyright:

This story may be the most beautiful yet tragic love story ever .

If the tale of Romeo and Juliet was not told by Williams Shakespeare but by the National Dailies of his time, all we would know is that two lovers drank a poisonous substance before they transitioned to the after life. Their parents' lack of approval for the romantic union would not be reported by a "First Person point of view" of the journalists because bad news travels faster than good news.

Maybe he did not kill the woman, maybe he did not kill himself or maybe he really did commit both murder and suicide.

There are many untold stories in this biased report of a woman who does not know the past tense of "hang".
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
afi hugged na shocked

RIP TO THE WASTED SOULS JARE...
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Olarewaju89: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

what does the devil has to do with this ?
Accusing the devil with no solid evidence?

Preach the word of God in palatable manner
Christianity is beyond this things
Christianity is beyond accusing someone for the cause of your immoralities

You are a Christian bcuz you believe in Christ
Some people actually serves the devil bcuz they believe in him
So how will you feel if someone calling Jesus a bastard?

Preaching the word of God isn't a bad thing
But when preaching learn to respect other people's believe

Merci beaucoup

I just hope you have sense one day before your grace expire undecided

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by goldmatrix(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Who is Martmercy Busaosowo..her English is can cause injury to the brain tissues
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Richie77: 12:14am On Sep 30, 2020
Not good to abuse the dead, I for abuse you but man, na you fuckup . Die cos of Toto wey full everywhere.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Breadnote: 3:12am On Sep 30, 2020
sad.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Hunchogee: 3:35am On Sep 30, 2020
marsman:
Infidelity is just like betrayal, much worse. It breaks the affected partner down.

FROM WHO
You dey find that stupid oil, where the post nonsense without prove, you need to go to our page and see the attack she is receiving from people of boki for fake news grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Hunchogee: 3:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Where in Akwa Ibom becos this news no dey Town ooo?
Na fake go her page, boki people the swear for her grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 5:00am On Sep 30, 2020
Yes you are just right, the times are so terrific no be small, only those spiritually inclined can even see the calamity all over our world.
Righteousness89:
Devil is a Bastard!!

If you are Spirtually Inclined you will agree with me that the Atmosphere of the Earth is Heavily Polluted.

It is way beyond what the Carnal and ordinary eyes can see or Comprehend.

There are Forces released to possess humans and make them Perform Wickedness..

The Battle for the soul of Humans is so Fierce.

I Admonish all and Sundry to take time to Conciously Surrender to God and Have a Genuie relationship with Jesus Christ..

We need to be Constantly feeding From God and His Word to Scale these Terrible times..

We need to be Prayerful! Prayers laced with Holiness and Righteousness is very vital!

May God Almighty Help us not to be Instruments or Casualties of Wickedness in Jesus Name..
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 5:05am On Sep 30, 2020
It’s even just beginning, in the next 10 years earth would be hell like, people never see self, we have incurred the full wrath of nature, our deeds don anger God, the devil have destroyed many souls and would still destroy more
saintokwuluora:
Truly, truly, the end of this age is near. Evil is dominating but with Jesus Christ the flight to escape the looming catastrophe is guaranteed. Human life has lost its sanctity in the sight of Man and evil is begetting evil. At the rate sexual enticement and pervertion, love of money, marital and family break down, ethnic and religious violence, intoxications, murders, social intolerance, Godlessness, Lies, Deceptions, Betrayals, and Materialism are rapidly becoming a norm worldwide, it is obvious the day Darkness will rule is fast approaching. It is only when you accept the Life offered by Jesus Christ that you can escape and live in eternity, after the 1000 years experiencing of what we actually missed in this life. Jesus Christ is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by ibedun: 5:24am On Sep 30, 2020
nitlow:
mehhhhn the man over do, some women are like that , just an information you committed suicide, see eeeeeeh I once told my woman that I saw a revelation that she's cheating on me and if she is caught she will never be forgiven.

Kid. You will forgive with time especially if she is the mother of your child. Those who are embittered should simply end the relationship Biko!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by 2cribz: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Did he marry her a virgin. All naija wome of dis new generation are cheata,liars ingrates. She deserved the death
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Mycoin(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Did the man die too?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Dbeautifulme(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2020
Forget about the man.. This English pain me fest! cry

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by wavylevel: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Devil is a Bastard!!

If you are Spirtually Inclined you will agree with me that the Atmosphere of the Earth is Heavily Polluted.

It is way beyond what the Carnal and ordinary eyes can see or Comprehend.

There are Forces released to possess humans and make them Perform Wickedness..

The Battle for the soul of Humans is so Fierce.

I Admonish all and Sundry to take time to Conciously Surrender to God and Have a Genuie relationship with Jesus Christ..

We need to be Constantly feeding From God and His Word to Scale these Terrible times..

We need to be Prayerful! Prayers laced with Holiness and Righteousness is very vital!

May God Almighty Help us not to be Instruments or Casualties of Wickedness in Jesus Name..

Oh fvcck off mate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.