Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/2020 (173 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: PRAYERS FOR THE YOUTH.

LINK: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 30/09/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
PRAYERS:

1. Thank God for the youths even if you are one yourself. Praise Him for giving them strength, agility and a glorious future.
2. Father, don’t let the devil win over the lives of our youths. Please help them to overcome every temptation that comes their way and don’t let them give in to negative peer pressure.
3. Father, raise youths who will uphold Your name in their generation, youths who will stand for You and will not be ashamed to preach the gospel at all times.
4. Father, whenever we hear from our youths, let it always be good news- news of promotion, great achievements, breakthroughs and miracles, in the mighty names Jesus.
5. Father, anoint our youths greatly and perform great miracles through them.
6. Father, let our youth of marriageable age and status, please let their wedding bells ring this year.
7. Father, let our youths be greater than their parents and the elders of today.
8. Father, don’t let the sun of our youths set prematurely. Don’t let us ever bury our youths.
9. Father, put an end to the wave of depression amongst our youths today. Fill them with joy and put an end to every evil effect of social media in their lives.
10. Father, please deliver our youths from the claws of evil addictions and association. Help them all to find and achieve Your purpose for their lives.
11. Father, as our youths grow, do not let them depart from the path of righteousness.
12. Your special request to God for the youths.

I join my faith with yours and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests concerning the youths, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2020
Please note that If you want to be blessed from the above prayer points, you must surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today and I accept You as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus mighty name, I pray

(1) (Reply)

Believers Are The Church / Waiting On God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/10/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.