Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Match Preview Team News And Live Stream 19:45pm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Match Preview Team News And Live Stream 19:45pm (158 Views)

Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / UEL Final: What You Need To Know Before Arsenal Vs Chelsea Match / (LIVE Commentary) UCL Match: 19:45pm Real Madrid Vs Tottenham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Match Preview Team News And Live Stream 19:45pm by Tmlivesport(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
According to the former Chelsea coach, it's common sense to prioritize the Europa league as it's more lucrative than the Carabao cup. A criteria he would use to select the team to play against Chelsea, as the EFL left him no choice with the congested schedule.

"I would like to fight for the Carabao but I don’t think I can." Mourinho said. "The group phase of the Europa gives us a certain amount of money that, for a club like us, is important."

"Chelsea played on Saturday, they have Sunday and Monday. Then they play Tuesday and then they play again on the weekend.

"So, with their fantastic squad, if their manager decides not to rotate, he can perfectly play with the players he wants."

Stream using Tmlive Tv' on playstore with TM as the logo

See signature for link

See line up

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Diego Maradona Hospitalised In Argentina With Undisclosed 'health Problems' / Latest Sports Headline News For Wednesday, 11th November, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.