Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk (802 Views)

Family Forgives Woman Who Poured Hot Water On Her Sleeping Niece, Sparks Outrage / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by Austeen007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
A woman identified as Ogochukwu Anichukwu has been called out alongside her husband for allegedly pouring hot water on her eight-year-old house help for licking milk.

Eye witnesses said the woman and her husband is fond of Maltreating their 8-year-old House help.

Advice No Matter How Bad It Is For You. Do Not Give Out Any Of Your Child As House-helps.

SOURCE: SEE THE FACE OF THE WOMAN THAT POURED HOT WATER ON HOUSE HELP FOR LICKING MILK

Re: See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by doctorexcel: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
The heart of man/woman is DESPERATELY wicked. Will they treat their own child in such a way?
Hmmm Karma dey o o
Re: See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by Austeen007(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Surely there's Karma. I wonder why People are This Wicked.
doctorexcel:
The heart of man/woman is DESPERATELY wicked. Will they treat their own child in such a way?
Hmmm Karma dey o o
Re: See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by craftyserpent: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Apparently, they also weren't even feeding her well. See how the poor girl looks. SMH.
Re: See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by Austeen007(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
I'm telling you. The girl is not well fed.
craftyserpent:
Apparently, they also weren't even feeding her well. See how the poor girl looks. SMH.
Re: See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by debbydams(f): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Some women are wicked o.. cry
Re: See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by descarado: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
My igbo sisters, I hail o cry
Re: See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by philipstanley(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
where is the woman??
Re: See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by bishop4life(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
this trend is getting out of hand.
the sad reality is that women down east is leading and it broke my heart.

In protest to this, my wife will not bring in a help(especially a minor).
Re: See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by femmoy(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2020
where's the woman's face? stupid bloggers. always inconsistent.
Re: See The Face Of The Woman That Poured Hot Water On House Help For Licking Milk by telkevog(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2020
Enough of this please! We are all here to see the face of the wicked woman, only for you to show us a graphic image of the poor girl. Who are you shaming now?
Nonsense and ingredients!

Meanwhile, God will handle her case but she don't know.

(1) (Reply)

How I Murdered my girlfriend for Money Ritual / Secret Lover Caught Redhanded By Solders / Sliced Human Pen!s In Jar Found In A Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.