Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,707 members, 7,965,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ike Gift His Lover, Mercy Eke $10,000 Cash On Her Birthday (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Gift His Lover, Mercy Eke $10,000 Cash On Her Birthday (video) (578 Views)

Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ike Gift His Lover, Mercy Eke $10,000 Cash On Her Birthday (video) by Jenny2u(f): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
The Big Brother Naija “Pepper Dem” season winner, Mercy Eke has received a whooping 10,000 dollars from her lover, Ike Onyema.

Earlier today, the reality star spoilt her self with a new rangerover Velar, which she flaunted on her Instagram page. If you missed it, view it HERE

Sharing photos of herself posing beside her new ride, the pretty star said she always wanted a rangerover, so she couldn’t think of a better way to spoil herself on her birthday.

In her words;

“I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it�
Couldnt think of a better way to spoil myself today after an amazing year����������
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME������ from me to me…Range Rover velar!!!!!!”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/09/ike-gift-his-lover-mercy-eke-10000-cash.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Never Told Erica About My Sickle Cell Condition — Bbn’s Laycon Revealed / Kemi Olunloyo Says Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Will Behead Him, If He Marries Chioma / “I Didn’t Join Them To Protest Against SARS” Davido Says During Meeting With IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.