Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,708 members, 7,879,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Suicide Note - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suicide Note (2099 Views)

Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Suicide Note by BarrSly: 3:36am On Oct 09, 2020
OP is not serious I pity who takes HIM serious (na guy no be babe and him wan scam nler's) I'm out.
Re: Suicide Note by okoroemeka(m): 4:39am On Oct 09, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
Life is beautiful, why will you take that away from yourself so young, cutting your journey half way is not pretty, you know you still have a lot to do, ups and downs of life that is how the scale is... right now am typing on a scale of broken glass, if it is too late so sorry if it is not, this is your second chance to life don't do it... life is so beautiful beyond what you can imagine....
life is not all beautiful when you go to bed hungry at night, with no idea were the next meal will come from,some days are like that,you cannot prevent someone that has made up his or her own mind to commit suicide from doing so, some people has a very weak mind that trivial issues can cause them to kill themselves heartbreak, economic conditions,even one died last week because she lost her phone,can you believe that,a phone that is replaceable,in my own opinion I don't think there is any need for a sucide help center or hotline, anybody that wants to die should be allowed to do so,after all freedom to die is also a fundamental human Right
Re: Suicide Note by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2021
BarrSly:
where are you in benin u do not have to kill yourself if you are really suicidal feel free to drop your location and i wud try to reachout to you.

skillmyman:

hi, lets see. am in benin too. we can talk please.
am at ihama. is tat far from you?

hi I'm depressed, need motivation before I loose it embarassed
I'm in Benin, ugbowo, depression born out of stagnated life and career
dukeprince50:
If u haven't feel so frustrated and depressed before, u will never grow above ur limit.
If u come out of this alive, try use it to grow, I was like u once with suicide thoughts that I keep searching best way to commit suicide, thank God here I am today thinking of always going higher and if God helps me, I'll be at the top one day. Good luck if u came out of it but if u didn't, then RIP in advance
Rest in peace bro dukeprince50

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire / Is Glory Stealing Possible? / Men Will Last Long If It Is Like This Between Guys: Girls Won't Like This Threa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.