Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

"Back With My Full Chest"- BBNaija Dorathy Fully Recovered, Shares Stunning Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Back With My Full Chest"- BBNaija Dorathy Fully Recovered, Shares Stunning Look (2289 Views)

Olayode Juliana Stunning Look To AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Kate Henshaw's Stunning Look To AFRIFF 2017 / Fans Gush Over Yemi Alade's Stunning Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Back With My Full Chest"- BBNaija Dorathy Fully Recovered, Shares Stunning Look by MsDoris(f): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2020
"Back With My Full Chest" - Dorathy Fully Recovered, Shares Stunning Look To Guiness Party (Photo)

BBNaija Dorathy Bachor has fully recovered and back to handling her celebrity duties. 

Recall the reality star broke down two days ago and had to be rushed to the hospital where she was spotted on drip.

Her sister, Cynthia Bachor shared the information with fans when her absence during Wednesday's media round was noticed.

She was showered with loads and loads of get well soon gifts.

Thankfully, she is fully recovered and looking her radiant self once again as she was spotted at the Guiness Nigeria event where she stepped out in a stunning orange gown.

SEE FULL GIST/ MORE PHOTOS HERE;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/10/back-with-my-full-chest-dorathy-fully.html

1 Like

Re: "Back With My Full Chest"- BBNaija Dorathy Fully Recovered, Shares Stunning Look by MsDoris(f): 5:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Beautiful
Re: "Back With My Full Chest"- BBNaija Dorathy Fully Recovered, Shares Stunning Look by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
No be small full chest o
Looking good Dora

(1) (Reply)

Between Davido & Jowizaza Who Do You Think Can Host The Biggest Wedding? / See Trending Photos Of Governor Sanwo-olu’s Campaign In Computer Village. / Yul Edochie Fingered As DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.