Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,721 members, 7,945,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! (1237 Views)

Its Either You Are On First Class Or 2:1.... / Why A First Class Graduate Might Not Get A Job? / The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! by mendax: 1:24am On Jun 23, 2007
hey guys! i believe this nairaland is the correct forum. i have a first class degree in electronics and a masters in telecomms engineering. i also just concluded a networking program and hope to move probably for a CCNA. any ideas of where i can get a good job that can suit my qualifications. thyanx guys i'll really appreciate any positive response.
cheers! cheesy
Re: I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! by odada(m): 4:33am On Jun 23, 2007
mendax:

hey guys! i believe this nairaland is the correct forum. i have a first class degree in electronics and a masters in telecomms engineering. i also just concluded a networking program and hope to move probably for a CCNA. any ideas of where i can get a good job that can suit my qualifications. thyanx guys i'll really appreciate any positive response.
cheers! cheesy
I thought you said you wee looking for a job?its obvious from your post that you have not even searched for one yet?with all your qualification i dont think it will be difficult for you to be absorbed into the labourmarket!dont sit your a$$ at home buddy,get up and look for the job!I suggest jobsites in Nigeria(this forum being one of them)and also to do your own research personallyas in the field that suits your qualification. cheesy cheersmate
Re: I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! by wole06(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2007
Guy u sure say u get 1st class, coz 4 dis naija 1st class no dey find work, they're automatically absorbed by coys. Y is ur case diff.
Re: I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! by lolypop: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2007
can you imagin that, first class!!!
Re: I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! by segunb(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2007
This is what we are all saying -what is yur name self, yu had a first class in such a wonderful course and yu come to this forum to speak in such manner -Don't get me wrong i mean well for yu and my results ain't bad as well, but man if yu really can go to a Nijja Univ. and come out with a Firstclass in such a course, yu shudn't be speaking as yu just did.
One question thou broda do yu have long term goals? If yu don't i wud ask yu to begin writing them now b'cos even if yu get a Chevvy or Oil Job, yu might not be fulfilled in Life(-not a curse?). WAKE UP! and challenge yurself MAN. yu don't sound like a man who is challenged -don't relax yur struggles has just begun - yu 1st class is just the beginning. Challenge yur self now else be challenged by that very result yu have.
I wish yu the best in yur endeavours.
Re: I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! by TUNE(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2007
First, allow me to cöngratulate U. If what U say is true, i envy U o! I think if U av confidence & intelligent communicatiön to back your qualifications, U can walk into MTN, Celtel, Glo, Shell, Mobil, Slb, PWC, Accenture or any bank for that matter & demand to see their HRM. May God favor U!
Re: I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! by dchosen1(f): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2007
Hi Mendax,

if na true true you get 1st class and masters and u've just concluded a networking program, send your CV to recruitmentservices4u@gmail.com with the topic: NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR. and lets take it from there.

Cheers
Re: I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! by odada(m): 4:29am On Jun 25, 2007
dchosen1:

Hi Mendax,

if na true true you get 1st class and masters and u've just concluded a networking program, send your CV to recruitmentservices4u@gmail.com with the topic: NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR. and lets take it from there.

Cheers
See how easy it is for a first class graduate to get a job?the difference between them and others is unlike the rest first class graduates dont search for employment,they are OFFERED employment cool cool cheers mate and goodluck in your climb to the top!
Re: I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! by solo2859: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hello Mr First "Clash".sorry I mean, First Class,

Ebey like say nobi u sweat 4 that result.because if na u sweat 4 am, u no go sound di way u dey sound.(no trace of self confidence and command in your write up)
This is what we have been saying on this site,we (Nigerians) should stop celebrating degrees (whose genuity could not be ascertain).
I don't mean 2 castigate Mendax, (I can never do that at all) rather i will like to encourage him to take the bold step in submitting his CV to blue-chip companies and he will be employed if he can "PROVE"and "DEFEND" his CV.
Thanks
Re: I Have A First Class But Looking For Job! by mendax: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2007
thanx guys!
sorry if i sounded thatway. see is not that i dont have a job. the point is i'm not satisfied with what im stuk with. eg lecturin,

im actually lookin for one of those blue chip jobs u people have just started mentionin!
thanx for all ur responses

(1) (Reply)

Maersk / Careers @ Mad Science / Supermarket Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.