Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,485 members, 7,968,336 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:39 AM

War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (43933 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Hathor5(f): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Trump is just doing rubbish interrupting and going off key.

This is a shame to America because even those they call developing countries can present better debate than what they did tonight.

The moderator was also somehow slow, he should have stood his ground and kept Trump shut by reading the rules to him. He was late to do that, doing it after almost 1hr into the debate.

Next time they should devise a means to shut off the mic with a button so so to moderate it better.

Trump is a crazy man tbh and people supporting him need their brain checked.

He can’t even condemn white supermacist, the fool told them to standby when asked to condemn them openly.

Yet some black idiot keep supporting him. Nawa o!

The moderator did a great job. I am big fan of this man and even a bigger one after this debate. The only moderator on Fox I can take seriously. This is what I call a professional journalist.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by BRATISLAVA: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
I can’t understand why you love Trump because I am 100% certain he hates your color

The idea that all blacks carry that all whites are racist is racist itself. That is the very essence of racism: to judge the member of a race just because of their color. Your comment is racist.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by BRATISLAVA: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Iamvetlander:
Only if you know how Trump is dealing with blacks no black man in his right sense will vote Trump. Dude just make things frustrating under his tenure.

Obama was worse. What did your so called black man Obama do for blacks? People's characters are bigger than race, so it's not every white man that is as black hating as every black man thinks they are. Black people are so racist.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by BRATISLAVA: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
updatechange:
Trump is found of this weaklings,, always trying to interrupt when Biden is speaking cos he's afraid there maybe more revelation of how ambiguous he is...

Biden given Trump back to back cheesy

If you watched the debate you will agree that Biden was needlessly insulting with his direct words against Trump. Meaning he could not answer questions and resorted to insults. He was laughing weakly half the time. And he called black people racist names which even Trump never has.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by BRATISLAVA: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Afamed:

Trump wannabe. He does not give a damn about your colour. He has said that openly in many fora

Quote his many open comments to that effect and mention the fora in each circumstance. As if people will eat color at the end of the elections.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Starzo: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
You're the ignorant one here
What wiki says about them is completely different from their actions.
Pls tell me what burning of churches and looting of shops have to do with "fighting facism"
AmazonTopaz:

You don't know what antifa is oga Antifa is an ideology against fascism not an organisation.
Antifa does not belong to BLM neither is it an extremist group.
You don't even know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Starzo: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
The only difference bw Trump and other politicians is that he says what he actually thinks
The others hide what to actually think with "political correctness"
Trumyis a straight shooter
I hate pretence
backbone503:

Is there anyone, gender, nation or race that Trump hasn't made a reckless, false and derogatory remark about? Yeah, I agree his economic and domestic policies are paying-off within, but the office of POTUS calls for one with a high sense of dignity, diplomacy and depth. But unfortunately, these qualities are nowhere to be found in Trump.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Starzo:
You're the ignorant one here
What wiki says about them is completely different from their actions.
Pls tell me what burning of churches and looting of shops have to do with "fighting facism"
And where is your proof that it was Antifa burning churches.
So the thugs that burnt it were just labelled Antifa like that where is your proof what police report has suggested that Antifa is the one burning churches.Don't you know that thugs invade protest same way that Rittenhouse boy killed two people by invading the protest on Jacob Blake back then.
Antifa is an ideology not an organisation and it is different from BLM do you know more than the FBI in the USA.Why put unverified lies on Antifa?
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Starzo: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Continue deceiving urself
Even if you're shown video evidence you'll still cast doubt
We that know, actually know and we can never be deceived
AmazonTopaz:

And where is your proof that it was Antifa burning churches.
So the thugs that burnt it were just labelled Antifa like that where is your proof what police report has suggested that Antifa is the one burning churches.Don't you know that thugs invade protest same way that Rittenhouse boy killed two people by invading the protest on Jacob Blake back then.
Antifa is an ideology not an organisation and it is different from BLM do you know more than the FBI in the USA.Why put unverified lies on Antifa?
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by backbone503(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Starzo:
The only difference bw Trump and other politicians is that he says what he actually thinks
The others hide what to actually think with "political correctness"
Trumyis a straight shooter
I hate pretence

Its not about pretence, but being sensible and responsible. As a leader, you're also a role model, and you just don't say whatever you like. Imagine calling a fellow Head of State "lifeless", and the African continent a "shithole". Do you gasp the far reaching implication of a person as influential as POTUS making these and other reckless statements?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Starzo: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
We like him like that
We're so done with "political correctness" now it's almost irritating and repulsive
backbone503:

Its not about pretence, but being sensible and responsible. As a leader, you're also a role model, and you just don't say whatever you like. Imagine calling a fellow Head of State "lifeless", and the African continent a "shithole". Do you gasp the far reaching implication of a person as influential as POTUS making these and other reckless statements?
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Okeke3595: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
u dey listen to CNN, lolz my guy no good thing CNN go talk about trump
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Afamed:
Confused Trump. All he did was to interrupt and deviate from the real debate
I noticed
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Starzo:
Continue deceiving urself
Even if you're shown video evidence you'll still cast doubt
We that know, actually know and we can never be deceived

Lol as expected you have nothing on Antifa you are not on ground in the USA but you think you know more than the media,the police department and even the FBI.

You are the one being deceived I will advice you help yourself and get the right information that was why you erroneously claimed that Antifa was related to BLM and were extremist whereas they are not.So you get the right information and fact check on reuters
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Biden to me debated well. I honestly expected less from him. I was so shocked! He comported himself well.
Trump wayo lol. grin
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Henrypraise: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Iamvetlander:
Only if you know how Trump is dealing with blacks no black man in his right sense will vote Trump. Dude just make things frustrating under his tenure.

Has the black man done anything for the black man? Has the black man even done anything for the white man witout compulsion? Don't Nigerians kidnap whites at any given chance? Did the local content bill not chase away the white men who come to Nigeria to teach and educate the black men

In all honesty I love what trump is doing... If the blacks in america can't behave themselves properly, they deserve any I'll treatment... Same u who is saying Trump is a racist will also say igbos in Ghana and south africa are criminals hence they deserve xenophobic attacks, but Trump is a racist and he is maiming blacks... Yet Buhari is a democrat and good luck Jonathan is a dictator...

Anyways enjoy ur small mind...
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by bluefilm: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
efficiencie:
Dividing which country...how many times did Biden condemn the destruction caused by ANTIFA and BLM in the name of peaceful protests? How many blacks who lost business and lives to the violent protesters funded by the left have BIden/Kamala met and assisted? Dey dia dey fool yourself! The real enemy is the left. They will take your freedom, take your rights, turn you to slaves, build a system dependent on the government, stifle religious expression, stifle dissenters, destroy free speech and enslave the world...

You are so aware of what is going on in the world right now.

So many people are still unable to see the big picture, which explains why they think the battle going on in america right now is the usual Republican party - Democratic party debacle without realizing that something much more sinister is going on...
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by amliftedhigher: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Amotekun777:
After watching that Trump fool made a mockery of the U.S at the debate, I begin to wonder why the savage Okoro pple in Nigeria support this guy.

A dude that's the biggest racist ever, a dude that clearly doesn't like you as a black man and worse a Nigerian, yet you okoro pple adulate and celebrate him.

You wonder why 90% of okoro pple are mentally deranged. angry
Trump will win again?
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by naijadrivablog: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Solmus?
Amotekun777:
After watching that Trump fool made a mockery of the U.S at the debate, I begin to wonder why the savage Okoro pple in Nigeria support this guy.

A dude that's the biggest racist ever, a dude that clearly doesn't like you as a black man and worse a Nigerian, yet you okoro pple adulate and celebrate him.

You wonder why 90% of okoro pple are mentally deranged. angry
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by bigwig071(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Biden and his useless drug son dey do drug cool shocked
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by bigwig071(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
backbone503:

did he lie
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Beautyaddy: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
Decision he is making in USA is affecting us so we can’t just keep quiet
His policies will affect your children,he has defunded the WHO so your wife and your kids might not be getting those immunization again
And we might not even get Covid19 vaccine when it’s ready because there won’t be money to vaccinate poor countries

Lol!...Look at this Slave Mentality Talk angry

You should really go and bury your brainwashed brain in the Hot Sand to get sense. angry

So The So-called Giant of Africa called Nigeria that's known as one of the Top Oil producing Countries cannot get access to any Immunization without the funding from the US

Are you really serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Protests In Togo Against 50-Year Ruling Gnassingbe Dynasty Turn Bloody (Graphic) / Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / President Adama Barrow Lands In Gambia Amid Tight Security. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.