Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:34 PM

2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  (2800 Views)

2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning / Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by Philipponzaghi: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council (OYC) worldwide, Tuesday raised the alarm over what it described as “an unholy alliance between Yoruba activists and Biafra agitators”, saying it is a plot to derail 2023 Igbo presidency.

The group recalled the activities of the Yoruba through the late Obafemi Awolowo that led to the killing of two million Biafrans in the 1960’s.

In a statement issued to journalists in Abakaliki by President General of OYC, Okechukwu Isiguzoro, Secretary, Okwu Nnabuike, warned that the sudden reappearance of Oduduwa Republic was hurriedly packaged with sinister motives by enemies of Igbo to frustrate 2023 Igbo presidency project and divide the ranks of Biafrans.

The statement said, “Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide in a message to all Igbo in a subtle celebration of the 2020 Igbo youth day, had described the recent unholy alliance between Yoruba activists and Biafra agitators as a ploy to repeat history of 1967 and fraudulently derail the 2023 Igbo presidency project through declaration of purported Oduduwa Republic.

“Igbo youth remember vividly the roles of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the Yoruba hero immediately he was released from Calabar prison by Col Chukwuemeka Ojukwu with an agreement that both Oduduwa and Biafra Republics will be declared and end Nigeria’s existence but Awolowo in the interest of the Western region, betrayed Biafrans and fought them on the side of Nigeria.

“Igbo youth wish to categorically warn Biafra agitators that the sudden reappearance of Oduduwa Republic was hurriedly packaged with sinister motives by enemies of Igbo, to frustrate 2023 Igbo presidency project and divide the ranks of Biafrans.
Historical figures had shown with affirmative evidence that Yoruba had never been in support of Biafra agitation until now but Igbo are wiser now than being used as sacrificial lambs to cement the Yoruba interest with the North.

“Oduduwa Republic is a scam and its fraudulent declaration is designed to hoodwink Biafrans into a planned disaster that awaits them in the near future. If Awolowo could betray Biafrans and promulgate economic policies that led to the starvation and painful deaths of over 2 million Biafrans during the civil war and gave 20 pounds to those that survived the pogrom of the war, then no right thinking Igbo will fall for a cheap deal for a purported declaration of Oduduwa Republic.”

Source: https://www.blueprint.ng/2023-oduduwa-republic-plot-to-destroy-igbo-presidency-ohanaeze-%EF%BB%BF/

CC: Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by Ezeama400: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fake news...

Is not from Real Ohaneze led by Nnia Nwodo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by nabiz(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Who cares about Igbo presidency

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by LegendHero(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
How many times are we going to tell these liars that Ojukwu never released Awo from prison?

The Ibo parents failed in raising their children with the truth and now they have been psychologically battered to the extent that even history professors among them can’t seem to leave their biases and tell their kinsmen that Ojukwu lied to them about releasing Awo from prison.

How can a tribe of 40million + continue to believe a lie that is almost 54 years old.

This Ohanezes abi wetin they call their name are drunk so all the rubbish they wrote here revealed the state of their sanity.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BigSarah(f): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Has the pie for presidency always had this much fingers in it at a go? I deeply want the north to retain the presidency in 2023 and beyond Why? The strong and the smart must always rule over the weak and not so smart. North don’t spit out the honey like we Ss did.
Party delegates and a small group of elites will determine who will be each party candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by helinues: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
angry grin

The thunderstorm people are at it again.

Today Biafra
Tomorrow presidency
Next tomorrow Restructuring

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by Arrewa: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BLAISECAMPAORE: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Biafra House of Commotion.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by Asnafsaeed(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Delusional nyamuri flat.heads!! Now it's the presidency that u want not Bia.fraud!

You have sold ur soul to that pigdiot hunchback bleaching cownu

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by IamWonderful: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hahahahaha nyamiri

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BIGGESThead6: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
See them CRY, CRY BABIES. Their eyes don dey clear now. They were busy insulting the North and West, now time has come and they result to wailing. They know that, their 5% can't make them President. grin grin grin grin grin

Yeebos can never rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BigSarah(f): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Blue print useless source...fake news Seun Mynd44
Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by celeiyke: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
THIS GUY HAS JUST BEEN USING OHANAEZE NAME FOR HIS SELFISH PURPOSE
Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by LegendHero(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ezeama400:
Fake news...

Is not from Real Ohaneze led by Nnia Nwodo...

Whether Ohaneze Youth or Ohaneze old, it doesn’t stop the fact that these guys are Ibos.

Why do you Omo Ibos like denying your own everytime?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by ourema(f): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
nabiz:
But the youths of Indigbo loves it
Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by Philipponzaghi: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
BigSarah:
Blue print useless source...fake news Seun Mynd44

Which fake news?

This is another source below:
https://www..com/news/8984319/2023-oduduwa-republic-plot-to-destroy-igbo-presidency-ohanaeze.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BigSarah(f): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Which fake news?

This is another source below:
https://www..com/news/8984319/2023-oduduwa-republic-plot-to-destroy-igbo-presidency-ohanaeze.html

Show me sunnewsonline, that’s the direct ohaneze number one press stop..

Seun mynd44 this is fake news Tribal thread
Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BigSarah(f): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
LegendHero:

Whether Ohaneze Youth or Ohaneze old, it doesn’t stop the fact that these guys are Ibos.

Why do you Omo Ibos like denying your own everytime?

Is that a trustworthy news source ? Be honest
Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BIGGESThead6: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
nabiz:

Who go give Igbo President before?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by Philipponzaghi: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
BigSarah:

Seun mynd44 this is fake news Tribal thread

So sunnewsonline is the only one that can carry Ohaneze news? I think I’m wasting my time responding to you.

Don’t bother replying me.

Ire o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BIGGESThead6: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
BigSarah:

this is fake news Tribal thread

This news Dey pain this Hanty well.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BuhariAdvocate: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Liar everywhere. If igbos not desist from sponsoring some miscreants in southwest they will deport to their enclaves.

2023 Yoruba no shaking.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by History555: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
celeiyke:
THIS GUY HAS JUST BEEN USING OHANAEZE NAME FOR HIS SELFISH PURPOSE

The dude doesn't exist. Nobody has ever seen him or can describe him. Secondly all his press release are most times on nairaland and nation newspaper. Ask him to come and collect govt position, you will be surprised no one will show up
Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BigSarah(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

This news Dey pain this Hanty well.

Fake news is a menace, I don’t stomach it!
Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BigSarah(f): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

So sunnewsonline is the only one that can carry Ohaneze news? I think I’m wasting my time responding to you.

Don’t bother replying me.

Ire o!

Why are you spreading fake news?
Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Say all you want
We have come to stay

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BIGGESThead6: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
BigSarah:

Fake news is a menace, I don’t stomach it!

It's not fake. Your leaders are all over the Country begging others to allow them produce the next President. But I tell you this. Any region that will produce the next President must earn it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by BigSarah(f): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

It's not fake. Your leaders are all over the Country begging others to allow them produce the next President. But I tell you this. Any region that will produce the next President must earn it.

I’m from rivers state, proudly Igbo... I don’t care who rules in 2023 or the region...Fake news must be truncated.
Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by DenreleDave(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by ThatFairGuy1: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
I've forgotten that learned Omoluabi here that presented evidence that it wasn't Ojukwu that released Awolowo from prison and there's was never an agreement between the duo.
If Ojukwu truly released Awolowo from prison, WHY THEN DID YAKUBU GOWAN WELCOMED HIM BACK FROM PRISON IN PERSON?
This is about common sense

[s]“Igbo youth remember vividly the roles of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the Yoruba hero immediately he was released from Calabar prison by Col Chukwuemeka Ojukwu with an agreement that both Oduduwa and Biafra Republics will be declared and end Nigeria’s existence but Awolowo in the interest of the Western region, betrayed Biafrans and fought them on the side of Nigeria.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze  by Racoon(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nigeria is collapsing while some deluded power drunk ethnic champions are only obsessed with who gets a presidency that has never benefitted this nation.You can't continue doing the same thing over without any appreciable progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho To Spend 22 Years Benin Prison, If Found Guilty / North Vs Igbos: Why Nigeria Won't Survive Yoruba Presidency In 2023- Deji / Good Morning BATISTS : What Is The Margin Of Victory For Asiwaju?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.