Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,546 members, 7,972,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:28 PM

Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs (1532 Views)

What Is The Remedy For Social Anxiety? / What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by IyaTola: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Guys pls I need your help. What's the remedy for saggy boobs
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Pascopele: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
have spoken with many women who are concerned about breast sagging. The best way to prevent sagging is to not wear bras, ever.

The artificial support from the bra causes the natural suspensory ligaments in the breasts to weaken and atrophy from nonuse. It’s like putting your arm in a sling and having your shoulder ligaments weaken as a result. You would become dependent on the sling. The same thing happens with bras and breasts. When women wear bras they become dependent on them for support, and their breasts become droopy and weak.

The breasts also become filled with lymph fluid, since bras also constrict the lymphatic system in the breasts. Bras are designed to change breast shape, and they do this by pushing the breasts into an artificial position. This pressure hampers breast circulation, especially of the lymphatic system. This causes fluid to back up in the breasts, leading to pain, cysts, and ultimately, cancer.

When women stop wearing bras they report that their breast pain and cysts disappear, and their breasts lift and tone. They can also breathe easier without a tight band around the chest, and they say their self-esteem improves without feeling the need to reshape their breasts in public.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Hamachi(f): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bras do cause breasts to become droopy. The artificial support of the bra causes the natural suspensory ligaments in the breasts to become weak and atrophy from nonuse. However, when women stop wearing bras, their breasts lift and tone, as the ligaments regain strength with use. It’s a good example of “use it or lose it”.

Bras also make breasts heavier due to fluid congestion. The tightness of bras hampers the proper lymphatic drainage of fluid. This can also cause breast pain, cysts, and tenderness, and can ultimately lead to cancer. So droop is the least of the issues caused by bras.

So try being bra-free to see how your breasts recover. It could take a few months to see the lifting and toning, but the pain and cysts go away within weeks, if not days of becoming bra-free. And you will be doing the best thing you can to prevent breast cance

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Leezah(f): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sorry but exercise and pills will not fix saggy breasts. They sag—not because of bras and lack of lymphatic drainage—but because the skin is thin and stretches out from breast feeding, age, and gravity. Surgery removes the excess skin and tightens the muscles.

Remember those old National Geographic photos of topless tribal women? Their breasts sagged to their waists. And they NEVER wore bras. Naturalistic people often post this stuff about bras (also bras causing cancer( but no legit scientific studies back this up.

Alternatively, Duct tape. Or a bra. Or surgery.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by DaddyRochie1642: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Manage your saggy boobs like that jare grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by NairalandSARS: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
IyaTola:
A picture should do?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by sorority11(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Always exercise.
Try this routine regularly

1. Stretch your hands and place it on the floor firmly
2. Make sure you are near a wall or any vertical surface, then raise your legs to climb the wall while your hands firmly placed on the ground support your body.
3. Make sure you form an angle of 75° to the wall.

4. Stay in that position for 4 hours a day, you will notice while in that position, your breast will fall up ward.

5. Then you start vibrating to bounce your fallen inverted breast to make the ligament of the breast get stronger as it defies gravity.

6. The last routine is, accept the way your breast is, and try to love yourself and your fallen breast, if you don't love them who will?
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Live with your saggy boobs. I can bet my balls that you are either a plus sized lady or on the big side.
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Sixfeetbelle: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Live with your saggy boobs. I can bet my balls that you are either a plus sized lady or on the big side.

You could loose your balls.

Saggy breasts can occur on any lady irrespective of size. Besides I hope you know that just because a lady posts about a feminine issue doesn't mean she has it. She may have seen it on a friend she least expected it to happen to and feared same happening to her. Women are that conscious of their body.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You could loose your balls.

Saggy breasts can occur on any lady irrespective of size. Besides I hope you know that just because a lady posts about a feminine issue doesn't mean she has it. She may have seen it on a friend she least expected it to happen to and feared same happening to her. Women are that conscious of their body.

Hello, i can never loose my balls. Saggy boobs are very prominent features of big and plus sized ladies. You want to see natural well rounded or even pointy boobs?? Look no further than a slim lady.
The op sure has very saggy boobs. wink
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Sixfeetbelle: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
LIVINGICON:

Hello, i can never loose my balls. Saggy boobs are very prominent features of big and plus sized ladies. You want to see natural well rounded or even pointy boobs?? Look no further than a slim lady.
The op sure has very saggy boobs. wink

Go to villages and see saggy boobs on slim women. It's not only plus sized women that have saggy boobs.
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Go to villages and see saggy boobs on slim women. It's not only plus sized women that have saggy boobs.

Kindly read my post slowly. I never said slim women don't have saggy boobs. But if you want to hold well rounded and or perky boobs, then slim ladies come to mind.
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Leezah(f): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
NairalandSARS:

A peicture should do?
sad angry
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Canih28: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ask NippleLover, i think he\she can help u.
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by IyaTola: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
NairalandSARS:

A picture should do?
So, you think am the one grin Nlers smh
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Meteng: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
NairalandSARS:
A picture should do?
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by lizdammy: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Apply blue seal. Vaseline and thank me later.
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Olibboy: 2:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Cosmetic surgery if Yhu a spare money
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by IyaTola: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin
Olibboy:
Cosmetic surgery if Yhu a spare money
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Leezah(f): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2020
NairalandSARS:

A picture should do?
check her profile.
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Saggy boobs can be caused by so many things and a lot of times, being slim means nothing!

Want to know other things that cause it?

Here you go! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/6176009/saggy-breasts-why-some-women

LIVINGICON:

Kindly read my post slowly. I never said slim women don't have saggy boobs. But if you want to hold well rounded and or perky boobs, then slim ladies come to mind.
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Saggy boobs can be caused by so many things and a lot of times, being slim means nothing!

Want to know other things that cause it?

Here you go! wink

Accept the fact from a prof in womanology. The op breasts are even well sagged just as i said. The bra is really suffering. sad

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by shedy03(m): 12:30am On Oct 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Of course o.
OP, hope ur guy or husband will learn to like it.
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by PHOTSEE(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
IyaTola:
PM me.
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by IyaTola: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2020
PHOTSEE:
PM me.
for?
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs by Hamachi(f): 5:21am On May 07, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / How To Get Rid Of Black Lips / Swollen (Expanding) Of The Testis Of Newly Born Baby. Pls Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.