Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,998 members, 7,927,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy (862 Views)

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / What Motivates Women To Stay In Abusive Marriages? / If You Want To Be A Miserable Failure, Just Do What Makes You Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by africanman2002(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello folks,what are things that motives you as a person, and also bring out the best in you.Mine is listening to the of God and being with my loved ones.Its up to you to share yours
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by donbachi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
Knowing dat GOD will prepare a table for me,in the presence of my enemies.

1 Like

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by botrix(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
GOD IS GOD,HE alone can decide when its finished for me
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by 2dice01: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Na money dey Ginger me
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by roughdiamond(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
"When you have a problem, one that is especially difficult and baffling, perhaps terribly discouraging, there is one basic principle to apply and keep on applying. It is simply this NEVER QUIT" Norman Vincent Peale
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by catwalq(f): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Worship songs does something to the inner being
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Klass99(f): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2020

4 Likes

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
That God is always there for me and would never forsake me.

A healthy relationship where I'm loved and respected.
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by fineboynl(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
catwalq:
Worship songs does something to the inner being
give list of foreign song
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by crackhaus: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
A plethora of random things tend to make my spirit happy and may motivate me in addition:

- the feeling of wind on my face
- someone else's catchy laughter
- funny behaviour in pets
- good music
- swimming
- a stiff drink on ice
- good conversation
- singing
- reading
- watching a person/people make a fool of themselves grin

Etc. Etc..

There's so much more, I could go on and on...

3 Likes

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Liposure: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Nature
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by TransAtlanticEx(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Cigarettes and sometimes good kush.
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by tobechi74: 3:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Quest for knowledge
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by mariahAngel(f): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Trying new recipes.
Learning new things about food and culture of different countries.
Food creating and photography. (This is very satisfying)
Celebrations.
Family.
Listening to soothing music.
Rain.
Solving a problem.
Watching my favourite telenovelas and shows.
Having conversations with an expressive person with a good sense of humour.
Watching a very crucial football game. (I love the adrenaline and loud banters that come with it)

4 Likes

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by StrikeBack(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Italian serie A

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by cho25bc(f): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2020
My family and money
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
thought of my ability to comit suicide at will, having the final say in life. non of your old age for me.
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
When I am down and it is not financial issues, then intensive work outs come to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Dtruthspeaker: 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Jesus at the Centre
Song by Darlene Zschech

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You
At the center of it all
At the center of it all

1 Like

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good good music, looking good and a delicious snack.
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by merieam16(f): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
I dont even kno
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Nooneonline(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
My YouTube channel. Always thinking of new ways to improve it. Please guys subscribe and support my hustle I love y'all. Video drops every weekend.

2 Likes

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Gabe427: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
mehn nothing refreshes me like Music
not rubbish music

but good music
Drake and post Malone for the vibes
j Cole and logic NF for the lyrics
6lack Khalid
Koffee Damian Marley skip Marley
Halsey Jhene Aiko, ruelle , SZA
sound tracks from my favorite movies
DJ Khalid

and if I just want to hear music there's pop smoke any body with a young thug future

Nigerian burna boy johhny drilled Ric hassani
I like Rema's fame (short and deep) any Nigerian song with a vibe and good lyrics not noise

Mehn I love music there are a lot of choices

3 Likes

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by catwalq(f): 5:55am On Oct 02, 2020
fineboynl:
give list of foreign song

Need to breathe_ Multiplied
Hillsong_ So will I, Beneath the waters
Tasha Cobbs_ Fill me up
Jonathan David Melissa_ No longer slaves

2 Likes

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Yinkey6(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
1. Good Music listening to some old RnB, Soul and Hip Hop Song, G funk, those N. W. AMc Ren, Ice Cube, Eazy E Nate Dogg, DR. Dre Pac, NAS songs,

2. Watching Documentaries.

3. Watching Pranksters pranking their victims � �.

1 Like

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by bjprodint(f): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
my children

2 Likes

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by ElvisPresley(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
1.A woman's naked body,
2.Weed
3.90's r&b

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Righteousness89(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
I Get My Motivation from
Reading the Word of God ( Especially Early in Morning )
Fasting and Praying in the Spirit
Putting out The Gospel of Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Karleb(m): 5:34am On Oct 03, 2020
I cheer myself up.
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by Uyi168: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by YourCoffin: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Ejaculation, premier league and ROI
Re: What Motivates Your Spirit And Make You Happy by CAPSLOCKED: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
THE VERY FACT THAT OUR EXISTENCE ISN'T INFINITE AND THERE'S NO SCHEDULE FOR EITHER FORTUNE OR MISFORTUNE FOR ANYONE. LIFE HAPPENS AS IT GOES, AND THERE'S NO GOD ABOVE GUIDING OR MAKING ANY SPECIAL PLANS FOR ANYBODY.
WE'RE ALL JUST LIKE SNAILS. ONE SMALL SQUASH AND WE'RE ZEROED OUT FOREVER, AND OTHER SNAILS CARRY ON UNTIL THEY GET SQUASHED TOO. NO PROTECTION FROM ANYTHING, NO GUARANTEE FOR TOMORROW.

KNOWING AND ACCEPTING THIS IS ENOUGH TO BRING ME PEACE AND NOT WORRY OVER ANYTHING I CANNOT CONTROL.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Quality Duvet And Bed Sheet / .... / Molestation Of 11 Year Old Don Davis At Deeper Life Secondary School: My View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.