Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,684 members, 7,908,780 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:01 PM

Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars (46685 Views)

Davido Joins Family Business, Becomes Director In Father's Company / Femi Ogedengbe: "I Work As Security Guard In US, Nigeria Is Shithole Country" / Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Oshokalo: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
oga no body as ever work under anybody a become a belonaire,even if u are paid 100 million every month there are 80 million expenses waiting for u davido with ur life style,
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by riczy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
This adult kid brags too much, d previous time it was 30b in ur acc and now its a new line altogether, don't listen to him and den think u av failed for life!
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Alkason: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

Children of Power plants owners like Otedola who make money when we shout up NEPA

His sister lives like DJ cuppy... A Lekki house, luxury cars, hangs out with Tiwa and Toke, flies private jet, and I doubt she has any job aside choping our nepa bill

Adeleke actually has two power generation plants in this country
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Alkason: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:

A non executive director can't contribute any growth to the company except take fat pay cheque and dividends

What I think he is saying is if he had stayed back in Atlanta and completed his business administration degree and joined the family business, he might have put his talent into much more profitable venture, rather than music and hanging out with cultist

He is actually an Executive Director
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Gassa007: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
He said if he starts work today in his dad company, tomorrow he'll become a billionaire in dollars. Maybe his dad pays daily and in billions of dollars.
Naso you dull reach I'm very sure you understood what he meant by "tomorrow"
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by ghuzy01: 12:54am On Oct 01, 2020
FarahAideed:
How na ? Is he going to pay you a Billion dollars a year in salary ? You don't need to work for him to have shares in his business which you already do
He is among the board of directors of his dad companies..alongside his siblings
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Philosopher1979: 2:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Davido should try and invest in Recycling business. Nigeria needs technology to develop and he should find a way to do that while profiting fron it.
All the dirt we throw away in Nigeria is worth billions of naira
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 01, 2020
Philosopher1979:
Davido should try and invest in Recycling business. Nigeria needs technology to develop and he should find a way to do that while profiting fron it.
All the dirt we throw away in Nigeria is worth billions of naira
This would do justice

Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Why are Nigerians always talking about money.?? If it is not davido, na bobrisky
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Gval123: 4:11am On Oct 01, 2020
E depend on the currency sha, because even ur papa name nor day billionaire list. Anyway, like i talk, e depend on the currency. Nor vex oh davido, na the currency na him different. even baba Frayo na billionaire, na the currency and the purchasing power of the currency matter.
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by ThatFairGuy1: 6:02am On Oct 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
no let jealousy kill you o tongue
Jealousy? cheesy
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by SAMBARRY: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Jealousy? cheesy
Yes, jealousy wink
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by BreconHills(m): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
Funny you. His reason is because he loves music and enjoys what he's doing.

You miss the point because you are all focusing on the billions. Nigerians sha.

His father owns a genco that producing power for the Nigerian power grid. His father is paid by the Federal government of Nigeria. Nothing wrong with this. But a Genco is a technical business that takes years of experience to work at the highest levels. Is he saying that he will join that business at the top? What will be doing there? Does any good business simply add a child to the executive board just because he is the child of the owner? Dont they have to have some qualifications or talent? Check out Dangotes daughter and see her qualifications. Or take a look at the heir to Good is Good (now GIGM)

Can Paris Hilton just go and join the board of Hilton Hotels because her grandpa built it?

This is pure entitlement and this is what ruins many family businesses. It is either the dads business is not professionally run or the son is just shooting off his mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Johel(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
IF I QUIT MUSIC AND WORK IN MY FATHER'S COMAPNY, I'LL BECOME A BILLIONAIRE IN DOLLARS - Davido

DMW CEO, Davido in an interview with the BBNaija host Ebuka on Bounce RAdio says if he quits music today and work in his father's company, he will become a billionaire in dollars.
The DMW boss claims his brothers and sisters are richer than him. Speaking at an interview with Bounce Radio, Davido said he would still be a rich billionaire even if he stops doing music.
Recall the ‘FEM’ hitmaker came under heavy criticism following the release of the song which has been explained as a diss to his colleague artistes.
His words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilRiK4jwYHU

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFwh-A5h_TM/

This frog be talking rubbish and nonsense...my fada my fada...idiot!
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by revolt(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2020
BigSarah:

Yeah but he exaggerates his finances a little ...Still my number 2 Nigerian artist,1 burna boy, wizkid talentless and works for cleaner Lagos.
Exaggerates a lil ke... the dude is a bloody liar no mind all the wash.... celebrities and fake life.. yshoo boiz... private jet owners wey dey rent house lol...
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by revolt(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

he's a trillionare..

someone that has 2 oil rigs on sea..

that is as far back as 2013...

imagine how many he would have now
he is poseidin.... mtchweee
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
DEROXMAN:
I can name them for you ibb abacha(chief looter) obj,obasanjo ,jagaban
The whole money allegedly to have been looted isn't upto IBB's networth and no source can probe his networth above $7b.
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2020
BigSarah:
You don’t say, what’s stopping you?
Is your father a billionaire in dollars?
Exactly, people talk as if becoming a billionaire in dollars is easy.
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by DEROXMAN: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2020
Coronabirus:
The whole money allegedly to have been looted isn't upto IBB's networth and no source can probe his networth above $7b.
you can believe what you want
Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by Muftimenk: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kingsbridge:
is Ronaldo a Nigerian? Or living in Nigeria?
But u said no celebrity u did not exclude outside country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos / The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.