Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Help NIMC Alausa Is Asking Me To Pay 50k To Change DOB That Is Correct In My BVN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help NIMC Alausa Is Asking Me To Pay 50k To Change DOB That Is Correct In My BVN (353 Views)

How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out? / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help NIMC Alausa Is Asking Me To Pay 50k To Change DOB That Is Correct In My BVN by iamcode47(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nowadays if you want to register for NIN you need to provide your BVN which they use to get your info off their system to cross-check what you have filled in the form.

When they check my info using my bvn in order to cross-check my form a wrong year of birth keeps popping up, I have gone to the bank (GTBank) where I did my bvn registration to find out why there is an error in my date of birth but the date of birth I got from the bank is correct so I don't know why the date birth in the bank is different from the one National Identity Management commission has on there system and I was ask to go to alausa Ikeja to correct this, when I got there no one wants to listen to my explanation I'm only being ask to pay 50k to correct it on their system.

Someone please help me I'm tired of this country cry cry cry cry
Re: Help NIMC Alausa Is Asking Me To Pay 50k To Change DOB That Is Correct In My BVN by duduade: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is best dragged on Twitter
Re: Help NIMC Alausa Is Asking Me To Pay 50k To Change DOB That Is Correct In My BVN by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
twitter is the best place to make the complain

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Electricity Bill For September. / Imam Of Peace Gives 4 Reasons Why Buhari Is A Criminal / App Creator: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.