Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,496 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian National Arrested While Trying To Illegally Enter Bangladesh From India - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian National Arrested While Trying To Illegally Enter Bangladesh From India (176 Views)

Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs / Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police / Migrant Caravan Turns Violent Trying To Illegally Cross US Border Full Compilati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian National Arrested While Trying To Illegally Enter Bangladesh From India by Opatola1: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
The fringe watches had halted the two people close to the station in the early long periods of Tuesday September 29, when they were attempting to cross the outskirt, a BSF proclamation said.

Ibezim, who at present dwelling in Noida zone, close to Delhi, said he had come to India on an understudy visa in October, 2015.

He told the questioners that he had come to Kolkata in an uncommon train from New Delhi one day back, employed a taxi to

Continue reading here:
https://9ja.ayomidelalemi.com/2020/09/nigerian-national-arrested-while-trying.html

(1) (Reply)

Sawing Machine / “I Felt Petrified When I Took Over As Head Of State.” – Yakubu Gowon / FFK Responds To Video Shared By Sahara Reporters Showing Him In An Argument ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.