Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,776 members, 7,921,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Everyone Needs To Read This Book, And Make Your Children/loved Ones Read It Too - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everyone Needs To Read This Book, And Make Your Children/loved Ones Read It Too (183 Views)

Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Needs To Read This Book, And Make Your Children/loved Ones Read It Too by Fonpeter: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Watch the Book Review of You’re Special” by Ralph Segun Dada and then get a copy, it is an amazing read; Here’s reasons why.

It’s not just one of those books you breeze through and go home with nothing. My words can only tell you why you should read it, you’ll only have the experience when you do get a copy and read it.

Watch this video to know why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKGMnnTRl1Q

(1) (Reply)

How To Be An Online Shop Manager With Little Capital. / Independence For Independence Day Baby / Good For Family Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.