Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,534 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 (17945 Views)

Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / Imo Police Bans Protests 24 Hours To Supreme Court Judgement Review / Imo House Of Assembly Bans Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by naija4life247: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
loveth360:
Coward odudupigs should come out and protest.

Nigeria police are ready to give you people one one bullet for bumbum.

Slaves that used over three million of your "brave"OSU brethren for pepper soup and suya in 1967. Do not let Elders in your family to see this nonsense you posted, it will bring back bad memories of sorrow, tears and blood which are the Trademarks of Yoruba invasion of Biafra land. You have been warned, troop to the streets and be used for shooting practice.
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by naija4life247: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:
Imagine protest is now unlawful??

Even breathing uncontrollably is unlawful in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by shedy03(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Igbochief001:
Don't this people read ? ...police has absolutely no power to stop protest

They are only mandated to provide protection
Quite the opposite in zoo-geria.
Police basic duty is protection of the tyrant & dictatorial APC govt.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by blazebaba(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

I'm not Yoruba ...I'm igbo why should I protest for another man problem

Ohh sorry i forget its not your problem too cos you are living outside dis country..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Chachangi: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
It is finished!

When it comes to issues that favour them they refer us to how things are done in the western world

BUT

When it comes to our fundamental human right they forget about how things are done in the western world.

I’m sure Pharaoh will let our people go, if not God will arise and organize a baptism of destruction for the Pharaohs of this nation.

He has done it before, He will do it again.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by criuze(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
let's watchh and see
can a Yoruba man drop his blood to see his new republic and a flag of hope

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Onepeople: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
helinues:

So Yoruba is not Igbo's land/region yet you guys carry any news related to Lagos for head like fan yogurt?
how did that harmless comment of his got u upset? Why are most of you encouraging your oppressors.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Mozino007(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
loveth360:
Na me and your mother dey run show here.
Bastard of a thousand father! u carry ur yeast infected too all d way frm east to com develop already developed our beloved lagos state!...if ashewo work no pay u for ajah pls! go back to ur anambra state so dat ur people go harvest ur organ in peace.anuofia!...
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Mozino007(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
loveth360:
Na me and your mother dey run show here.
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Antoeni(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
If you know you have No use for your again ,
Go out Protest tomorrow
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by charlesucheh(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
Las! Las! it will all end at the ICC.
we will protest and send the police brutality video clips to the united Nations Face book page.
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
blazebaba:

Ohh sorry i forget its not your problem too cos you are living outside dis country..
How's oduduwa republic my problem ?
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by blazebaba(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

How's oduduwa republic my problem ?

And hows IPOB/BIAFRA my Bleep!ng problem,no wonder you started the Civil War killing millions of innocent people yoruba inclusive,isnt that enough to wage you war..
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Earnonline7: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Oh
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by hkidola00(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
loveth360:

odudupigs? just look at d mirror and look at urself pronouncing dat, u should be so ashamed of urself
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
THE SAME ELEMENTS IN THIS GOVERNMENT LEAD PROTEST AND EXPRESSED THEIR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS WITHOUT INTERFERENCE IN THE LAST GOVERNMENT, YET YOU OPPRESS AND DENY THE RIGHT TO PROTESTS AND EXPRESSION OF RIGHTS. YOU CAN NEVER DO ANY GOOD WITH A HEART OF OPPRESSION.
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Jasparrow1: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by martinlooter(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Oppressor! oppressor!
Dem kill Dele Giwa!!
Dem puf Saro wiwa!!!
Oppressor!!!!

An awii
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by hotseat: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Why won't APC ban protests? They know that they have failed totally. So, the best way to hide their inadequacies is to intimidate the people.

Democracy my foot!

Big Blind Country (BBC) in action!
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by dotunbidemi: 1:33am On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:

idiot
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by sirwhyteB(m): 1:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Junior Zombies in action

There was a country!
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by visionex: 5:59am On Oct 01, 2020
solmus:
cheesy

Cursed OSU Ipobians would blame Tinubu and Yoruba ... Senseless flatheaded pigs think Nigerian Police Force Organogram and structure under the command of the IGP is Yoruba's problem

What is their concern about our region is still something we try to figure out

Ignorant ass hole like u
Your people are the ones planning protest deji adeyanju femi falana etc
Those guys are concerned about your future and that of your children
But s3e how you are here calling ipob

Your hate for IBO is not even allowing u to support or fight for your own emancipation
OMG
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2020
blazebaba:

And hows IPOB/BIAFRA my Bleep!ng problem,no wonder you started the Civil War killing millions of innocent people yoruba inclusive,isnt that enough to wage you war..

Biafrans are sitting at home today

Just telling oduduwas that they can protest if they want police have no right to stop them ...but u just jumped into discussion without knowing the start
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Karlovich:
Afonjaz coward can't even do anything, they'll rather consume rat poison
Why is it that some of you people are very foolish on this site?
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by sherlock229(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:

���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged N1trn Diversion: Senate Committee Walks Out EFCC Officials / Buhari ‘incompetent, Clueless, Lacks Direction’ – Aisha Yesufu / Atiku Meets Edwin Clark, Afenifere And Ohaneze Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.