Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,000 members, 7,973,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal (421 Views)

OLD FLAME, Part 5, Written For Moyo Lawal / OLD FLAME, Part 2, Written For Moyo Lawal / OLD FLAME, Written For Moyo Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Professor Idaraueser of the prestigious State’s University was questioning his younger brother. ‘Where is your wife?’
Dr. Eremie twisted his fingers restlessly, it was a case of karma.
‘I ask again, where is your wife now?’
‘She is still in the hospital.’
‘And the woman?’
‘She is also in the hospital.’
‘The news is everywhere Eremie, Eremie, I warned you to be careful, from my school, I could hear the wind of your carelessness and I told you, everyone told you. Our father is dead, I am now like your father and I recommended you as a lecturer in that school, I did.’
‘Brother…’
‘No, be quiet, be quiet!’
‘I just came to change my clothes before going back to the hospital,,,this is what I hate in women…women.’
‘Look at this boy, look at...just look at the rat. Now you have to blame everyone again not yourself. Eremie, are you growing or you are digging a well to fall in. I am going to bring Mama here like she requested if you like, go back to your wife if you like, don’t.
He walked away and came back, ‘Am I not married? What has gone wrong with your life Eremie or who has done this to you? A fool at forty is a fool forever. If you don’t have a family, what do you have as a man, tell me!’
Dr. Eremie was looking vacantly at the wall, his brother’s words bounced in his ear, all he wanted at that moment was to catch one of his bed-warmers and give her a hot bang, he wasn’t a keeper of women, never, ‘what has Hosanna done to me, how did I marry?’ He asked foolishly under his voice.
His family was complete in his house when he returned the next day. They had gone to the hospital earlier that day to see Hosanna and the other woman and returned to await him at home. His head was clogged with regrets of getting married not even guilt. Looking at them scattered in his living room, the action to take escaped his nerves.
‘Eremie, welcome.’ His old mother called from her seat. ‘How is she?’
‘She is fine and she has gone home to her family.’ That threw in silence. He walked aimlessly to his room. The Professor went..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/09/old-flame-part-4-written-for-moyo-lawal.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-

1 Like

Re: OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
smiley
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
wink
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
smiley
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
wink
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Make N1200 Within 24 Hours Writing. / Looking For A Writer With Some Video Editing Experience For Long Term Job / 10 Must Read Books In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.