Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,347 members, 7,891,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:51 PM

Stop Fighting Everyone! Use These 5 Steps And Be More Likeable INSTANTLY! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Fighting Everyone! Use These 5 Steps And Be More Likeable INSTANTLY! (627 Views)

How To Stop Fighting In Your Relationship!! / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Fighting Everyone! Use These 5 Steps And Be More Likeable INSTANTLY! by Yolemz: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Do you desire growth or have you been longing to build your network connection.
Becoming a people's person is not necessarily innate as generally believed, you can learn to be instantly likeable even at your first meeting either official or non official

Here are 5 ways to become more likeable and memorable:

1. Express your Expected Expression wink

when meeting someone for the first time you're expected to do 3 things at once which are; give your brightest smile, make an eye contact, open up in your widest position ( never fold up). People like those who like them and a good way to show you like a person is to give a bright smile. Making a straight eye contact is not make people feel uncomfortable but to show that you're interested,
To complement these 3 factors, you can give a sincere compliment such as you look good or mention a recent achievement that you know about the person.

2. Pay maximum Attention and Listen Carefully tongue

Most people love to heard. We are attracted to people who gives us their maximum attention. Rather than having a prepared answer to give, listen to understand the entire concept behind what is being said. Also, try to avoid distractions such as phone calls or messages when conversing with someone especially strangers, this way you would seem interested and interesting.

3. Don't look for Differences embarassed

Consistent disagreement and contrary opinions will not enhance your likability, find things you have in common and discuss them. Of course you're entitled to your opinion but you can decide to talk more about topics that both of you have similar thoughts on. This will ease connection with the other party.

4. Remember Names and Details grin

A good way to boost your likability is to remember their names and sprinkle it into the conversation, it strengthens quick familiarity. Also, remembering details about them and speaking about it shows you have them in mind and they will easily be attracted to you.

5. Ask good questions cool

This is very prominent in meetings, asking intelligible questions says so much about you and people naturally get attracted to intelligence. Don't keep mute in the course of conversation, always make smart contributions!

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to extinguish your confusion and Help You Become More likeable everywhere You Go.. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXYFV39UF4Y

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Everyone! Use These 5 Steps And Be More Likeable INSTANTLY! by kreemzo1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nice Post...thank you

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Everyone! Use These 5 Steps And Be More Likeable INSTANTLY! by Yolemz: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
You're welcome and thanks for dropping by.

I hope you find the content useful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Risks You Should Be Able To Take In A Relationship As A Guy. / Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. / Please Help My Body Is Seriously Itching Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.