Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,641 members, 7,941,488 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

I've Huge Respect For Jose - Lampard Plays Down Feud With Former Boss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I've Huge Respect For Jose - Lampard Plays Down Feud With Former Boss (248 Views)

I Would Leave The Pitch In A Coffin For Jose Mourinho - John Terry / Arsene Wenger Plays Down Arsenal's Bad Starts, Blasts Saints Time-wasting / Wow!! Man United Promises To Sign Three World Class Players For Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Huge Respect For Jose - Lampard Plays Down Feud With Former Boss by mjbrainiac: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
It appears there was no love lost between Jose Mourinho and Frank Lampard as Tottenham knocked Chelsea out of the Carabao cup yesterday.
Tempers flared on the touchline and the duo seemed to be engaged in a war of words some minutes before the half-time mark.

Lampard has however played down the incident – the former Chelsea midfielder who played under Jose Mourinho says they were only having fun and he has maximum respect for the Portuguese.

“We were having some fun on the line. I get on well with Jose and I think he said that to me.

“I commented on the fact that he seemed to speak more with the referee than he speaks with his players so it is just a moment with us. I have a huge respect for Jose, no matter what he says on the touchline.

Read more: https://www.sportscrooner.com/ive-huge-respect-for-jose-lampard-plays-down-feud-with-former-boss/

(1) (Reply)

Liechtenstein And Gibraltar Will Fight For UEFA Nations League / Latest Sports Headline News For Sunday 11th October, 2020 / Inter Milan’s Ashley Young Tests Positive For Coronaivrus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.