Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Coronavirus Ruined I And Chioma’s Wedding Plans-davido (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coronavirus Ruined I And Chioma’s Wedding Plans-davido (video) (139 Views)

Davido And Chioma's Son Death / #bbnaija: “i’m Happy I And Nini Were Both Evicted - Saga / Tuface Breaks Silence On Davido [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Ruined I And Chioma’s Wedding Plans-davido (video) by ToolsBag: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Singer, Davido, says the Coronavirus pandemic ruined his wedding plans with Chioma Rowland, his fiancee, and the mother of his son, Ifeanyi.

Davido stated this in an interview with Ebuka on Bounce Radio live. The couple got engaged in September last year and many believed they would have tied the knot by now.

However, Davido says their wedding was billed to hold....

click here to continue reading https://toolsbag.xyz/coronavirus-ruined-i-and-chiomas-wedding-plans-davido-video/

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of UKODO / Baba Elijah Yezou (audio) / Crypto/ Binary Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.