Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,280 members, 7,977,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:17 PM

Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! (1458 Views)

Viral Video Of Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Young Man (pics/video) / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
i contacted a friend of mine cos i needed to subscribe,the person i'm used to buying data from is not available..so he shared me a number of one guy he claimed he use to purchase data from...
i called the guy and we agreed on the 1k data..he sent his acc details and i transferred the the money..
1hrs,2hrs,3hrs i didn't see anything,so i called him back and he told me that 1k data is not available that i should add 1k so he would send me 2k own....immediately i heard that,i knew i had been scammed i just terminated the call ..
i called my friend and explained to him,he was somehow surprised cos he has bought data from the guy b4...he told me to 4get the matter and promised to send back my 1k..

i didn't want the money to go dat way so i called the guy tonight...i told him if he didn't return my 1k i'm going to report the case to his bank..

that was how he started threatening ooo..
he said my life is in his hands ..that if anything happens to his account he's going to come for my head..that i think he did not know me abii...he said he is a strong man(cultist) and he has alot of boys that can do that for him(he just kept on threatening..).
i tried to scare him that am recording the call and am going to report to the police...he said he didn't give a f*ck about anyone i want to report to...he spoke with so much confidence that i was almost scared seff...

PLEASE NAIRALANDERS WHAT CAN I DO...i don't care about his blabbings..i just don't want that money to go like that...
i hate it wen someone is trying to rip me off my hard earned money with so much confidence..me dat b4 i see 1k i knw how hard i have to work..

should i report the case or let go..
am totally confused right now..

Lalastica..mynd44..pls move to fp

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Madibah(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
And you we die there
Ordinary small threat you're scared
Face him well
A person wants to kill you won't threating you
Call him and threating him also
Let the scores balance
No fall for that cheap OT

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:
And u we die there
i did not even know this person..
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Uzomacharles: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rubbish Threat...

If you can't threaten me in my face

Oga go sleep..

Him get force him dey scam u 1k....

Na u dey listen to am na...

If him dey threaten u just allow am to talk finish then ask am for him address with cool mind...

Then u go know who him be

Since Na 1k just forget am joor
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by andyanders: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
You should have recorded the call. Ur friend could be involved in the deal. Report to the police. Don't take it likely. Move out from there and u can get both of them arrested 4 d threat.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Lapex(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Forget it
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Rubbish Threat...

If you can't threaten me in my face

Oga go sleep..

Him get force him dey scam u 1k....

Na u dey listen to am na...

If him dey threaten u just allow am to talk finish then ask am for him address with cool mind...

Then u go know who him be

Since Na 1k just forget am joor
abi just 1k ooo...
na one of the things wey make me think say he no get level be dat..but another thing be say he fit be those low budget tout

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
andyanders:
You should have recorded the call. Ur friend could be involved in the deal. Report to the police. Don't take it likely. Move out from there and u can get both of them arrested 4 d threat.
i don't trust no one oo...

but that my friend na big boy..
he dey always carry go out spend more than 1k on me seff
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by ceejay80s(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
He can't do anything, he knows Nada about u and u have his account details, he is just trying to scare u, report him to the police and I hope u have evidence of him threatening u, and when u report him to police make sure he pays 55times what he stole from u and he will also pay all the amount u spent at the Station

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lapex:
Forget it
thanks
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
You don't want the 1k to go like that but you want to stake your life like that??
Just let him be. see it as a charity to him.

Next time, you'll be more careful with online biz deals.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
ceejay80s:
He can't do anything, he knows Nada about u and u have his account details, he is just trying to scare u, report him to the police and I hope u have evidence of him threatening u, and when u report him to police make sure he pays 55times what he stole from u and he will also pay all the amount u spent at the Station
i made mistake of not recording cos i called him with a small phone ..i just tried to scare him with dat statement ..
i have been trying to cal him back so as to have my evidence and he's not picking up..
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
na this kind threat I like sha, he scam you and still dey threaten you, thunder fire him, call him and record the call , after the threat stop the recording and you threaten him and his generation to come, I don't like what I hate
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by decatalyst(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Misyarn:

i tried to scare him that am recording the call and am going to report to the police...he said he didn't give a f*ck about anyone i want to report to...he spoke with so much confidence that i was almost scared seff...

I don laugh tire for here grin

Most of you guys here only know how to rant and form Bruce Lee behind your keypads...quick to run to una mama house when every don dey turn red. grin grin

But you know what? You are better than the hungry fellow, that's why he is scamming you of 1k!

Just ignore and move on with your life. wink

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Brachaa:
You don't want the 1k to go like that but you want to stake your life like that??
Just let him be. see it as a charity to him.

Next time, you'll be more careful with online biz deals.

it's not the money that is the issue here..cos i already av someone willing to pay me back..

i just hate pple dat feed on scamming others..
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Misyarn:

it's not the money that is the issue here..cos i already av someone willing to me back..

i just hate pple dat feed on scamming others..

Just let go.
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
na this kind threat I like sha, he scam you and still dey threaten you, thunder fire him, call him and record the call , after the threat stop the recording and you threaten him and his generation to come, I don't like what I hate
he no dey pick him call...

i fit even drop im number here make everybody see
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by ceejay80s(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Misyarn:

i made mistake of not recording cos i called him with a small phone ..i just tried to scare him with dat statement ..
i have been trying to cal him back so as to have my evidence and he's not picking up..
He could be a Nairalander reading u post
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:
And you we die there Ordinary small threat you're scared Face him well A person wants to kill you won't threating you Call him and threating him also Let the scores balance No fall for that cheap OT
he sure for you..i no go back up until i collect my money back
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
ceejay80s:
He could be a Nairalander reading u post
i pray he is
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Lapex(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin tongue
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Uzomacharles: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
Misyarn:

abi just 1k ooo...
na one of the things wey make me think say he no get level be dat..but another thing be say he fit be those low budget tout

And that 1k fit land am where him go spend more
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
decatalyst:

I don laugh tire for here grin

Most of you guys here only know how to rant and form Bruce Lee behind your keypads...quick to run to una mama house when every don dey turn red. grin grin

But you know what? You are better than the hungry fellow, that's why he is scamming you of 1k!

Just ignore and move on with your life. wink
who tell u say i dey fear am...
person wey i dey find how i go take meet one on one
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Lapex(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please how can i make a post on this platform
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by dollytino4real(f): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
just let him eat it and u hold it peace
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Misyarn: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lapex:
Please how can i make a post on this platform

click on the section u wud like to post scroll down a little and look for the line that wrote "create new topic" (click on it)..it's the immediate thing above the topics...
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by kingthreat(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Ignore him. Let it go. Next 4 months, expose him as a scammer on Nairaland.
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by tobechi74: 3:11am On Oct 01, 2020
He is scared of your threat.
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by 444crop: 3:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Lol.....see �..... Taaaa tell am say make Una meet one on one..... Book location and make sure say u chop better food with gym and small clips on how to descend on a scammer... Thank me later
Misyarn:
i contacted a friend of mine cos i needed to subscribe,the person i'm used to buying data from is not available..so he shared me a number of one guy he claimed he use to purchase data from...
i called the guy and we agreed on the 1k data..he sent his acc details and i transferred the the money..
1hrs,2hrs,3hrs i didn't see anything,so i called him back and he told me that 1k data is not available that i should add 1k so he would send me 2k own....immediately i heard that,i knew i had been scammed i just terminated the call ..
i called my friend and explained to him,he was somehow surprised cos he has bought data from the guy b4...he told me to 4get the matter and promised to send back my 1k..

i didn't want the money to go dat way so i called the guy tonight...i told him if he didn't return my 1k i'm going to report the case to his bank..

that was how he started threatening ooo..
he said my life is in his hands ..that if anything happens to his account he's going to come for my head..that i think he did not know me abii...he said he is a strong man(cultist) and he has alot of boys that can do that for him(he just kept on threatening..).

PLEASE NAIRALANDERS WHAT CAN I DO...i don't care about his blabbings..i just don't want that money to go like that...
i hate it wen someone is trying to rip me off my hard earned money with so much confidence..me dat b4 i see 1k i knw how hard i have to work..

should i report the case or let go..
am totally confused right now..

Lalastica..mynd44..pls move to fp
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by 444crop: 3:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Don't leave that money ooooo ....imagine if him for do am for 100 people
Misyarn:

abi just 1k ooo...
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Lapex(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Misyarn:

click on the section u wud like to post scroll down a little and look for the line that wrote "create new topic" (click on it)..it's the immediate thing above the topics...

This is what i get when i do it
"SORRY COME YOU CANNOT POST ON THIS SECTION COME BACK IN FEW WEEKS"
Re: Please Help!! Someone Is Threatening To Kill ME!! by Mayng01(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2020
The guy threatening you might be reading this as well. Who knows?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Apprehended After Dead Body Of Her Husband Was Found Inside Thier Bathroom / Man Arrested For Connecting 21 Refrigerators To Streetlight Generator / A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.