Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,833 members, 7,921,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

If You Have These Seven Habits, People Will Never Help You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have These Seven Habits, People Will Never Help You (213 Views)

Seven Habits That Cause Pimples You Should Stop Doing / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have These Seven Habits, People Will Never Help You by faith2kool(f): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
My people, one good but funny thing is that no body is above help ,at every level we all need help from each other. politically, financially, spiritually, academically, financially, career wise, maritally, socially, economically, all round.
so Everything I drop here, is based on the numerous research I got in regards to the said issue or topic.

So a lot of times, people complain of their Inability to obtain favor from others, especially when the said favor is duly right for their obtainable.

Today, I’m going to be telling you a lot of things why you might likely be responsible for what you’re currently going through.

These characters I am about to share, not only have they denied people favour and help, they have also denied them access to greater heights.

1. Entitlement Mentality: If you allowed it’s my entitlement attitude becloud your sense of reasoning. then you are on your own. No one owes you!Even your parents do not owe you.

Your siblings, uncles and aunties do not owe you.

Work your way out and stop believing that people should Carter and take care of you.

To tell you the truth,once people notice this part of you, nobody willfully, will render help to you.

2. Wastefulness: People hate helping those who are generally wasteful.

They believe that such people will only lanquinsh whatever it is you give to them.

And which person in his right senses, will be Happy to have his hard earned resources wasted?

Even an insane person, won’t condole this.

So you see, if you have the wasteful attitude, trust me, you will likely chase your helpers away.

There are no two ways about it.

3. Irresponsibility: You’re irresponsible, everyone around knows it, and you’re seeking for help, how insane of you to think that you would receive help by being irresponsible.

Irresponsibility comes with a lot of things, laziness inclusive.

An irresponsible person wont be a keeper of things, such people who fall into this category, are rather concerned about how to party and have fun around, with little or no thought on how to better their lives.

People know that irresponsible people can’t be held responsible for anything positive in life.

If you invest in them, you will be quick to develop high blood pressure and die before your time. continue reading

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/09/30/if-you-have-these-seven-habits-people-will-never-help-you/

Re: If You Have These Seven Habits, People Will Never Help You by Saig: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
ok
Re: If You Have These Seven Habits, People Will Never Help You by Alvelt14(m): 5:19am On Oct 01, 2020
Helping somebody is not by having enough or considering the person in need of help character. it is who wants to help that helps

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Propaganda And Bot Attack Nairaland / Academic And Non-academic Recruitment At Sure Foundation Polytechnic (SFP) / Ganga Zumba Was Captured And Sold To Santa Rita Plantation, He Escaped...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.