Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,967 members, 7,890,183 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

18 Signs Your Girlfriend Is (a Bleep Girl) Cheating On You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 18 Signs Your Girlfriend Is (a Bleep Girl) Cheating On You (232 Views)

Guy Who Snaps Every Girl He Slept With,maybe Your Girlfriend Is There( Check Pho / Each Time I Dream About My Girlfriend Cheating On Me It Always Come To Reality / An Empty Thread For Those Who Doesn't Give A Bleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Signs Your Girlfriend Is (a Bleep Girl) Cheating On You by luvinmaking(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2020
1. She talks way too much about other guys.

This is actually one of the most obvious sign. This shows she can't respect your feeling. And would actually make moves when a better offer arrivesSmirking face.

2. She says "I can't date a guy that doesn't have money" often.

Bro if don't have money and your girlfriend says this Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joy

Just know you're not the only one bro, them plenty. Smirking face

3. She always visits her uncle's place.

This one is experience.Loudly crying faceBroken heart Her uncle was her sugar daddy. The house was a hotel. Brooo 'uncle this, uncle that' nah scamLoudly crying faceLoudly crying faceLoudly crying face

-When you talk about your feelings, she changes the topic.

tried talking to her about something important, like your feelings?, and suddenly she changes the topic or acts uninterested. Bro check her well.Smirking face

4. She's always busy but won't say what's keeping her busy.

Bro if this happens times and times without number, she is cheating straight up!

Either you're not giving her the necessary attention, & another is giving her the required orgasm!Smirking face

5. Changes her hairstyle 4 times in a month.

Bro if you ain't the one sponsoring & her her dad isn't rich. Bro start asking questions Expressionless face

6. She says her friend needs her but she won't say what for.

Worst is when her Bestie is a boy Face with tears of joy.

Oh well I study Statistics and I'm in my 3h lvl. Me and a friend analysed Bestie relationship and we concluded that 95% of girl with male Besties are sex freaks.

So watch herSmirking face
Source:
Click Here to see the rest

Re: 18 Signs Your Girlfriend Is (a Bleep Girl) Cheating On You by officialbeffinb(m): 12:09am On Oct 01, 2020
I can't agree less with this point. all valid point

(1) (Reply)

Twitch Rolls Out Soundtrack Beta To Give Streamers Rights-cleared Music / Make It A Duty To Attend / FG Acquires 1,000 Automobile Petrol-to-gas Conversion Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.