Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,914 members, 7,931,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (73680 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / She Just Can't Stop Calling / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Sammyblack87: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
iamadonis2:
She left with your kidney?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Frederick2017: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Calabar1stSon: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Well done

7 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
angry. walai,this op don win world cup for simping competition...

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by afonjabreed(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Whenever we cross paths on the road she ignores me like we never knew before.
Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

is she your first?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Sunnydoo: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Give your life to CHRIST.

after that, pray and break the SOUL TIES between both of you and off u freed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Original4u(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.

Aaahhahahahahahahaha
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Tribalism123(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
U don too suck her punna. She don sware give u.

U are gone.

Way forward is to be eating bittercola and be renouncing the spells. It works.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Kaylet: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
To keep space
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Komu1048(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

U will get over her bro, time will surely heal anything. It took me about 2 years to get over the only girl I truly love... when my heart was autonomous but now na me dey run my thing no tym for fantasy let alone love.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by hstar: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Just try to erase all the memories of her from ur head, it's not easy but try please
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Atucharity: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

Guy u need serious deliverance
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by yaki84: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

Simping season.
U r an active simp.
U have gone past the stage or state of attempting....
May the fear of the Lord be with you so u can at least have fear. Fear no catch u to bring this come nairaland?

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Anbandaras: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Move on and stop Stop stalking her. Start from there
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Blackking98(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Makanaki127:
I was once like dis in 2016 after my GF broke up with me, make I no lie I almost kill myself out of depression, as d gal Sabi Bleep die, and anytime I remember the sex aspect wen I done miss I go like call her back, she is also very intelligent gal, she graduated with distinction back then in OND, I was down then like really down
But today I have move on completed but I can't love any gal again, I shall just day use my brain and I'm proud to say na gals day beg me to be serious with dem, some say am rude and dis am that but it just it, I day Bleep anyhow and the most sweet part of it I'm now a player, I can lie for Africa, I'm happy to be mumuing gals
Animal grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Olisehinnocent: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
There's nothing we can do to help your matter, after all when you dey ask her for different style you no call us. The only solution for you is to join ipob or fulani herdsmen. Drink kaikai with long roll of weed. After that join Amotekun to cause nuisance in the community. Do it and thank me later cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by AlphaT1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.
Kai bros this is too brutal na....d guy fit enter depression o.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by MrJibana: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

See a psychiatrist asap!

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Some ppl are saying prayer... Damn angry
There's no advice for u
U haven't gotten over her for years, not as if u will come to ur senses anytime soon
U need to see a doctor
Face reality if u keep it up u will only harm yourself and noone will give a Bleep
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
All my exes look like cows to me now. I don't have an iota of feelings for them. Once I'm out, I even forget their memories totally. I only sparingly remember some things once in a blue moon.

Bro, know that you're too handsome for some babe to start using your head. Ignore her, there are over 5 billion women in the world!

What's so special about her sorry a**! You will meet someone much more beautiful and more educated than the miserable loser you call ex. Hustle and make your money legit!

Drop her sorry a** like a hot potato! Next time, just don't stress yourself find a lady who loves you more. You save yourself unnecessary heartache. She will worship the ground you walk on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Asad6ixty9: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Thats the problem......... All these people be forming love. You are adam she is eve. Your vision should have ended with the apple on the tree.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by tfash96(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Just drink poison and end your misery.. This life that girls are all over the place you're there thinking about pussy someone is fucking. May God give u wisdom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by CALCULUS16: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
what is really happening is called sexograramalady,(a mental illness cause by a pathogen called totogen carried by vector called yanshigent) cheesy It seems you miss her body so much, you've been having things together, anyway as perse you ask for way, just forget am, focus on your new find love, is she the only lady in the world?

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by prodigyy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Maybe she has tied you down spiritually

Shit is real

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by prezeus(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Same thing happened to me.... There was this girl I met in sokoto during my nysc, she is a Muslim but I am not . We hooked up once but no sex just kissing and caressing but she told me we couldn't be an item because of our religious difference and till date I am yet to forget about her. We were together for just 2-3 weeks which is a short time but it had such a strong hold on me. I have been with about 10 girls since then ( I rounded up with nysc March this year ) but still I find myself stalking her and it is crazy considering the fact that I am a womanizer.....

6 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Wizikal(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
So?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Lastmankc(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

you are a simp
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by chaloskyx: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
simply put you are a looser only loosers act this way
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by FARA4GA: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1d9D-62Tg

People like you na him dey ask this ladies these questions
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Texty: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Drive that passion to something else ... And stop wasting time.. you feeling terrible cause she was the one that did the break up and it has made you loose your esteem.. bro she will get your attention if you become better and richer than her current bf

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Sammyblack87: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Tribalism123:
U don too suck her punna. She don sware give u.

U are gone.

Way forward is to be eating bittercola and be renouncing the spells. It works.
una go kill person wit laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.