Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God (349 Views)

How Esu Is An Intermediary Between Man And God / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God by haekymbahd(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2020
John 16
26 At that time you will ask (pray) in My Name; and[b] I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf[/b]

27 For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from the Father.

How is Jesus or Holy Mary the intermediary between man and God?

What about the other prophets are they also not intermediary?
Re: Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2020
You just keep changing the topic to call attention.
Well i hope you get what you want from those Churchgoers.
Only Jesus is the intermediary between God and man, Mary is not involved at all.
So wait for them, they're coming to give you what you're yearning for:-

Fruitless arguments! smiley
Re: Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God by Karlovich: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2020
The Fraudulent carpenter claimed to die for people's sins

1 Like

Re: Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God by AntiChristian: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You just keep changing the topic to call attention.
Well i hope you get what you want from those Churchgoers.
Only Jesus is the intermediary between God and man, Mary is not involved at all.
So wait for them, they're coming to give you what you're yearning for:-

Fruitless arguments! smiley

So what are the other Prophets?

1 Like

Re: Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Since you chose to stick to your parents religion, there's no way you can understand what Christianity truly means. The Churchgoers you're trying to argue with are just like you too, each one also wants to keep his parents religion, but let me enlighten you on the reason why it's so.
Your parents gave birth to you, took good care of you from cradle till became an adult, you can see them going out to struggle for means of livelihood in order to take good care of their families, when some are doing dubious businesses your parents taught you that it's not the way of God, they're always present in the midst of people seeking God's attention and that is how you knew them all your life except for some inevitable mistakes common to everyone.
So you concluded that they can't be wrong (evil) they must be worshipers of God since you knew them to be virtuous as in good people, therefore when you hear of evildoers who will be punished for evil deeds, your parents doesn't come into that picture.
Well that's exactly what everyone else thinks or thinking about their parents hence they ran to the conclusion that the religion handed over to them by these virtuous people can't be the way to destruction.
But that is not the TRUTH. You must make efforts to ascertain which form of worship is approved by God otherwise each person will continue to defend his parents beliefs under the justification that their parents are good people! smiley
I have introduced to you the logic that can help you decipher the truth regarding pure worship and to distinguish between the religion belonging to Satan and that of God.
"THEORIES" All forms of ideologies about how humans got here should be viewed as theories since there are thousands of such and everyone is trying justify his/her own with different stories about the origin of life.

"PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS" You now consider what each theory teaches mankind regarding how to live where we find ourselves. This will help you to know if such theory is just based on human philosophy or from the divine.

"BENEFITS" The last test is what exactly is the benefit of their supposed application of the theory? The God who brought us here must know how we can benefit ourselves as we cohabit as children born from Adam and Eve (the same parents)!

So any form of worship (religion) not able to arrive at this junction but telling us we will get the benefits of what we are coming together to practice elsewhere is FAKE, that's the reason why 99% of the religions on this planet are telling you that the BENEFITS of what they're teaching is in heaven, just few are saying we will get it here and the few saying that are deceiving themselves because what they're claiming as benefits of their forms of worship could be gotten elsewhere!
The Religion that's of God must be unique and the BENEFITS thereof can't be found anywhere else apart from the midst of those PRACTICALLY APPLYING that one and only THEORY! smiley
Re: Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God by CodeTemplar: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
atheist and epistles ^^^
Re: Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God by sonmvayina(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
God wants us to have a direct relationship with him,no intermediary or mediator..."I am the lord your god who brought you out of the land of Egypt and out of the house of bondage "YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BEFORE ME

Is that not good enough..?I am sticking with that commandment.

(1) (Reply)

David Jeremiah Devotional October 26 2020 / Trump: Nigerians Mock Taribo West Over Failed Prophecy On US Election (video) / You Cant Control Or Stop Temptation But You Can Overcome As Children Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.