Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,120 members, 7,946,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

How Can I Fix A Slow Computer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Fix A Slow Computer? (237 Views)

Frustrated About Your Slow Computer? / How To Fix That Slow Computer Or PC Without Software / Please Help With My Slow Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fix A Slow Computer? by NortonProduct(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
It's excessively hot. Your PC will self-control its performance to make up for exorbitant warmth. A cool PC is a quick PC. It's doing excessively. If you have multiple programs and windows opened then it slow down the computer performance. It won't have the option to advance execution for the things that truly matter. Unnecessary startup and background programs always slow down the PC. You're coming up short on memory. Your PC utilizes RAM (random access memory) to run all open programs, software, and open pages. If RAM space is highly occupied then the computer will run very slow. You're coming up short on hard drive space. As your hard drive tops off, your PC has less space to hold impermanent records. What's more, without enough free space on the hard drive, your PC won't be as effective as you want. The performance of your computer will die. Your computer is infected. You have malware, virus, spyware, trojan infections, and worms. These infections chew computer resources and slow down your computer. You need to keep all these factors in mind and also we have a few steps below which will help you to make your computer faster, smother, and secure.
Remove temp,%temp% files.
Run Disk cleanup.
Increase the size of virtual memory.
Scan your computer and remove all the infections.
Reset all the browsers.
Optimize Windows for better performance.
Run Performance troubleshooter.
Run fewer programs at the same time.
Turn off visual effects.
Disable unwanted startup items and services.
Run a disk defragment.
Get more RAM
Get more hard drive space.
Please do not forget to restart the computer regularly. Most of the time we do not restart our computer and just lock it and start using after unlock. It is a major performance issue after a period of time so when you are not using the computer you can switch it off. That's why you need to install Norton antivirus security software for download Norton setup click on norton.com/setup Or Visit www.norton.com/setup
Re: How Can I Fix A Slow Computer? by defmostly: 12:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Thanking you.

(1) (Reply)

Top Best Laptop 2020 / Please Help / Usa Used Hp 15 Pentium For Sale for 85k. Negotiation included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.