Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,795 members, 7,948,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) (2268 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Marriage Photo Of Her With Anthony Joshua, Nigerians React[pics] / Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by Brika: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
American model, Christine Teigen has announced the loss of her pregnancy os an American model, , author, and entrepreneur

The 34 year old television personality took to her Instagram page to make the heartbreaking announcement on Wednesday.

Featured24 reports that this is coming barely 72 hours after the host of Lip Sync Battle was hospitalised due the pregnancy complications.

According to report, Teigen was hospitalised on Sunday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles as a result of heavy bleeding during.

The model wrote; “We are shocked and in the kind of deep pain you only hear about, the kind of pain we’ve never felt before. We were never able to stop the bleeding and give our baby the fluids he needed, despite bags and bags of blood transfusions. It just wasn’t enough.

“We never decide on our babies’ names until the last possible moment after they’re born, just before we leave the hospital. But we, for some reason, had started to call this little guy in my belly Jack. So he will always be Jack to us. Jack worked so hard to be a part of our little family, and he will be, forever.

“To our Jack - I’m so sorry that the first few moments of your life were met with so many complications, that we couldn’t give you the home you needed to survive. We will always love you.

“Thank you to everyone who has been sending us positive energy, thoughts and prayers. We feel all of your love and truly appreciate you.

“We are so grateful for the life we have, for our wonderful babies Luna and Miles, for all the amazing things we’ve been able to experience. But everyday can’t be full of sunshine. On this darkest of days, we will grieve, we will cry our eyes out. But we will hug and love each other harder and get through it.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFyWQLWpJ3u/?igshid=1d9a9b05ezcp8

Featured24 recall that Teigen who usually update her fans on her pregnancy complications in series of posts on Instagram had earlier announced that she has been bleeding for a month.

She further revealed that the pregnancy complications led to a weak placenta.

Teigen got married to singer husband John Legend in 2013. Their marriage has been blessed with two children named Luna Simone Stephens and Miles Theodore Stephens aged 4 years and 2 years respectively.

Fans of the model including popular American personalities; Kim Kardashian, Hailey Bieber, Gabrielle Union, Jesse Tyler, Paris Hilton among others has commiserated with the her over the loss of the baby.

Reacting to the tragic announcement, Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, Kim Kardashian wrote; “We’re always here for you and love you guys so much.”

On her part, American actress, Gabrielle Monique Union Wade wrote; “We love you guys so much and we will be here for whatever yall need. Always.”

“I’m so so sorry. Thinking of you and John, praying for you guys and sending you so much love during this time. ❤️” Hailey Bieber, the wife of Canada singer Justin Bieber said.

American media personality, Paris Hilton wrote; "�� My heart breaks for you and John. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you and your family so much love. Love you beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️”

https://featured24.com/john-legends-wife-chrissy-teigen-suffers-miscarriage-as-she-loses-pregnancy/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by Brika: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2020
More

Mynd44

Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by Nooneonline(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Such is life. RIP Jack. Guys please subscribe to my channel. Help my little hustle become big and the Lord will suprise u as u do so. 1k subs in a week no pass Una na . Please check my signature and subscribe
Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by Coder2Client(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2020
So sad. Take heart, God is still there for you.

2 Likes

Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by uniqueboi1(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2020
God will strengthen you guys.
Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by missimelda01(f): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2020
I don’t know what it’s like to lose a baby but I know what it’s like to lose a loved one sad

2 Likes

Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by femi4: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
You ll have two for your troubles... Sorry

2 Likes

Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by Iceyjayz: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
missimelda01:
I don’t know what it’s like to lose a baby but I know what it’s like to lose a loved one sad
Mtchwwwww
Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Take heart.
Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by sammysmiles(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
This Man really loves his wife...

1 Like

Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by Auladimeji(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
I like this man until I heard from his friends that he's a simp...I can't tolerate simp(s)

1 Like

Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Suffers Miscarriage; Celebrities React (Pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=Auladimeji post=94519185]I like this man until I heard from his friends that he's a simp...I can't tolerate simp(s)[/quote

As if you know his friends

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy South Africa Women Dancing Vuli Gate Challenge / This Is True Identity Of Alaafin's New Igbo Wife, Chioma (PHOTOS) / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Show Off Her Husband As She Shares Her Martenity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.