Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress (10625 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by realmedia(f): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Toke Makinwa stepped out in a sheer figure-hugging dress and opted to go braless beneath the stunning outfit.

The media personality complemented the outfit with matching shoes and a bag.

"Your dynasty ain't complete without a chief like me," she captioned the photo.

FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/10/toke-makinwa-exposes-her-oranges-as-she.html

2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by Kestolove(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2020
D breazt is sleeping

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by daviesmania(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Very dirty!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by UDUJ(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Sad. At her age undecided

This lady is fast approaching 40 and still behaving like a teen undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by nzeobi(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
This one wants to be in the news by fire by force.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by meobizy(f): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Mscheew. Them no reach for my Vaseline adventure. Seeing my neighbour's wife a few days ago made me rise to attention. This was a woman a decade older than me, but soldier no send anybody.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by femi4: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Kestolove:
D breazt is sleeping
You can imaging the size when they are awake
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by Kestolove(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2020
femi4:
You can imaging the size when they are awake
dat one can't wake again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2020
daviesmania:
Very dirty!!!!!
Truly looks so.
Don't be surprised to hear that she has SHITTING BUCKET in her apartment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by solmus: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Why girls with small breast wear bra is still a mystery to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
UDUJ:

If u talk now. Dey will use foreign mullas to compare.

Even Kim, Beyonce and Riri stopped at some point.

Nicki sef has left d lane. Maturity mek sense. But here 4 naija. Na 40 somtin years dem wan begin show off

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Why does she have pasties on? Looks like she has long nips.
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by Freestainworld(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
old Mama claiming youngy
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by fuckaholic25(f): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kestolove:
D breazt is sleeping
hahahahaha... it's never gonna wake again!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
The queen mother of all the hoelosho sisterhood members grin grin grin

realmedia:
Toke Makinwa stepped out in a sheer figure-hugging dress and opted to go braless beneath the stunning outfit.

The media personality complemented the outfit with matching shoes and a bag.

"Your dynasty ain't complete without a chief like me," she captioned the photo.

FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/10/toke-makinwa-exposes-her-oranges-as-she.html

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by fuckaholic25(f): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
thats a typical illustration of when Moses parted the red Sea!!! Great body tho, I go like go raw with her!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by Maxcollins042(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Okay. That's nice. But just imagine. They thought Dorathy was the first runner up of the concluded BBNaija show cos of her gargantuan mammary glands, hence, the reason why them hoes are baring theirs in any given opportunity. Nice try.
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by sylve11: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Truly looks so.
Don't be surprised to hear that she has SHITTING BUCKET in her apartment.

oh my ho my...................... grin cool

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by Denique(f): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
No news here. angry

Mention me when she wears one...

That will be news!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by Mayng01(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sleepers breasts

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by blingxx(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
UDUJ:

Jennifer Lopez and Madonna be their role model don't be surprised.. Those one are above 50 and still slaying.. Old olosho no dey retire again they turn inspirational speaker instead

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by MAHJOG(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
madam go and repent o

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by Oturatetuala(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by anonimi: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
UDUJ:

The greater the competition, the more need to advertise aggressively.
Too many interesting holes to choose from and the old girl no want take back seat as she no plan well for retirement.

anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by anonimi: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
blingxx:
Jennifer Lopez and Madonna be their role model don't be surprised.. Those one are above 50 and still slaying.. Old olosho no dey retire again they turn inspirational speaker instead

Are those two also jobless like this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by anonimi: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mayng01:
Sleepers breasts

Shhhh, please off the mic, before she take am slap person grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by anonimi: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
solmus:
Why girls with small breast wear bra is still a mystery to me

Why you follow coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole in his disastrous journey of wannabe Edo godfather is still a mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
I no like breast
I love yansh
I spent 25k to fvck Remilekun big yansh

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress by sharpwriter(m): 12:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Hope she has gotten an accommodation? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Origin Of The Word TOTO / How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? / Video Of A Girl Eating Shit (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.