Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,392 members, 7,937,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

All I Have To Say For Nigeria On Their 60th Birthday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All I Have To Say For Nigeria On Their 60th Birthday (201 Views)

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All I Have To Say For Nigeria On Their 60th Birthday by Lapex(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
We all as nigerians know that we are facing difficulties in our country. But all you and I can do is to pray God for a better country knowing fully well that hard times doesn't last. I pray that we shall have a reason one day to be happy and proud citizens of this country.
And we all shall say that the labour of our heros past shall never be in vain.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA
Re: All I Have To Say For Nigeria On Their 60th Birthday by Lapex(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
K
Re: All I Have To Say For Nigeria On Their 60th Birthday by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lapex hard time don't last so we should endure till all of us gbef abi
To me leaving this country is the only way forward cool

(1) (Reply)

Indonesia’s Sriwijaya Air Loses Contact With Passenger Plane / Tourist Expert Need Your Counsel Pls / Average Bus Journey (intercity) Fare Rose By 41.14% Yoy In December – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.