Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigeria@60: It Is Sad That We Are Still Crawling, Says Osun Assembly Minority Le - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria@60: It Is Sad That We Are Still Crawling, Says Osun Assembly Minority Le (200 Views)

Imo Assembly Minority Caucus Condemn Suspension Of Members / PDP Crisis: Adagunodo Exonerates Self, Says Osun Swc’s Petition Baseless / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria@60: It Is Sad That We Are Still Crawling, Says Osun Assembly Minority Le by CityMirror: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria@60: It Is Sad That We Are Still Crawling, Says Osun Assembly Minority Leader

The Minority Leader, Osun State House of Assembly, Honourable Kofoworola Adewunmi Babajide has lamented the slow pace of development in the country, saying it is sad that Nigeria is still crawling at 60 years of independence.

Nigeria attained independence from Britain in 1960 and on Thursday, will clock 60 years of nationhood.

In a statement to commemorate the country’s independence on Wednesday, Hon. Kofoworola expressed his disappointments at the turn of things in the country, noting that the high hopes that heralded independence is fast turning to a mirage.

Read Details Here: http://citymirrornews.com/news/2020/01/nigeria60-it-is-sad-that-we-are-still-crawling-says-osun-assembly-minority-leader/

Re: Nigeria@60: It Is Sad That We Are Still Crawling, Says Osun Assembly Minority Le by Deborah98(f): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
God forbid that we should remain in this state forever....

(1) (Reply)

I'm Hiring SEO Writers - If Interested, I Will Pay / (jaef) Japan Africa Economic Forum / Get New Iphone X For As Low As....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.