Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,862 members, 7,872,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) (59245 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Employing graduates doesn't mean ur not a blockhead

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Imagine, High level olosho too dey make mouth
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Meteng: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh
Is she married?
As I saw her slay, I remember mercy "winner" pyjamas grin grin
She boldly wrote it there, "Winner" grin grin
That's where her "factory" is
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
Idi dowo cheesy Idi dola grin

Lo jen ro pe da grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Merimental(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
Yeah. Because of the skewed socioeconomic framework in Nigeria any blockhead can find validation from employing hungry 'graduates' with the proceeds of illicitly acquired money.

You do ashawo/runs (which does not require any brain work) and extract millions from corrupt politicians, drug dealers or fraudsters, and then you set up any wash wash 'business' in which you employ hungry graduates to work for a pittance, and then you rush to the social media to brag, console yourself and form 'winner'. Only in Nigeria.

if being a prostitute meant easy wealth, don't u think 95 % of ladies in Nigeria will be rich.

no way to get dis Muller easy.

at least she's honest with her current educational background.

commend her 4 dat first

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:

See who dey talk undecided you that your mom sleeps with all sorts of people just to put food on your table angry

The other day, a guy in the sexuality thread had anal sex with your mom and was bragging with it grin

Forget sexual insults, that stuff doesn't move me... She is more accomplished than your mother, take it or leave it!

You call her a prostitute just because she has achieved what no one in your family has, is that not poverty mentality?

Once a woman achieves something, she's prostitute, once a young guy has money, he's a criminal... Stay there and keep hating on people who are ahead of you. Don't build your life... Didirin! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Omihanifa: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
loneprof:

Forget sexual insults, that stuff doesn't move me... She is more accomplished than your mother, take it or leave it!

You call her a prostitute just because she has achieved what no one in your family has, is that not poverty mentality?

Once a woman achieves something, she's prostitute, once a young guy has money, he's a criminal... Stay there and keep hating on people who are ahead of you. Don't build your life... Didirin! undecided

Happy damage control grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
. Oniranu grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:

Happy damage control grin

Admit you're wrong... It won't kill you.

How do you want her children to feel reading such a nasty comment about their mother? What if she was your own mother or sister?

Next time, use your brain before yarning dust.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by molbic(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
yanabasee:
However, she's still a blockhead.....
too much oyel dey your head Infact your head dey overfloat

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by tfash96(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
fatymore:
gbenulo undecided
were gidi ni guy yen
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
So, where does it say in her post that she employs graduates?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by lesson44: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
That head surely look like blockhead. I am glad she find a different pathway to success.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Hedonisco: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Merimental:

if being a prostitute meant easy wealth, don't u think 95 % of ladies in Nigeria will be rich.

no way to get dis Muller easy.

at least she's honest with her current educational background.

commend her 4 dat first

I understand. But I wouldn't commend her for mocking graduates (i.e financially less fortunate ones wey actually sabi book pass am) just because she has ill gotten muller. The obsession with 'I get money pass you, ntoor' in this country is the root of many evils. I can never commend anyone, male or female with that kind of disgusting mindset.

Better to shut up and enjoy your muller quietly than to rub some things in other people's faces, especially when you're far from holy.

That's that.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by writeprof(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
yanabasee:

Haba! Kilode!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
vikgreen01:
Thank God for her

my mom too gave up or step down in her education.

she is an NCE holder but she worked under oyo state government as a teacher.. she only became headmistress four or five year to her retirement..

I could remember vividly when she came home one day nd lamented her colleagues are going for degrees and master's getting promotions ahead of her but she couldn't because we are all on her neck..

my elder sis went went to a private polytechnic before crossing to university

two other sis of mine has Nce nd ND

I also went to a private polytechnic before crossing to university

my little sis went to university straight...

mothers are really trying!!!!

So none of you went to cambridge or Oxford? Chai!! Well.. you don hear naa! Who school epp? cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hedonisco:

I understand. But I wouldn't commend her for mocking graduates (i.e financially less fortunate ones wey actually sabi book pass am) just because she has ill gotten muller. The obsession with 'I get money pass you, ntoor' in this country is the root of many evils. I can never commend anyone, male or female with that kind of disgusting mindset.

Better to shut up and enjoy your muller quietly than to rub some things in other people's faces, especially when you're far from holy.

That's that.
I taya oo!! That mentality of "i get money pass you" Nigeria is just ignorance. If you get money pass me give me some then? grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by DonTattaglia: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Even as an employer of graduates u still look like a block head..
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by fatymore(f): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
tfash96:
were gidi ni guy yen
aswear
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
moral of the story...you don't need school to hawk punna, the skill is inbuilt.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Kay25(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
yanabasee:
and u that u r not?nairnaland yeyebrity u are still serving a blockhead if u are commenting on her post and u have never made any headline in your life infact you are locked head.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Minimumviable: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
What is SME Banking?
SME Banking is simply banking focused on small businesses.
I will spare you all the jargon and leave it that way.

SMEs are small businesses. So, with the latest side hustle craze in this country, even I have a side hustle, it is safe to say that almost every youth runs a small business.
So whether you run a food delivery business, photography, or you make beats at nights or on weekends, or you sell organic soap or human hair off an IG account, you are a small business.

It is interesting to note that the only account most small businesses own today is an Instagram account.
That is awesome by the way, having an Instagram account.

But how about small business banking?

After communication the most important economic infrastructure any country needs is finance.
No sector can grow without a financial institution that understands them. Oil and Gas, real estate, etc have all been heavily funded by finance houses.

This post will not focus on how important SMEs are, we already know they employ 70% of the workforce, yet there is no financial institution that gets them.

Today, most SMEs cannot afford to get a corporate bank account, so they rely on their personal bank accounts for transactions. While this is a stop-gap, businesses can not grow this way.

Running a business on a savings account will not only limit how much business you can do, it will also not position you properly for growth.

You will not be able to access large deals, you will not be able to access business loans, you will not be able to track the differences between personal expenses from business expenses, I mean the list goes on.

But Glade can help you get access to a bank account, regardless of how small your business is.

You do not need to fill a long-form, submit any CAC reg or Tin, all you need is a valid ID

Some of the benefits of banking with Glade include:
You get a business account for free, no fees, no CAC registration or TIN
No monthly bank charges in your current account
20 free transfers monthly
Create free invoices and a payment link from your banking app.
Create a free e-commerce website and get paid into your account without writing one code.
Get a loan of up to 20m Naira.
Make bulk transfers from your bank account.
Get free legal and business support monthly
Manage staff Payroll and payment from your banking app.
Manage Vendor Payments from your banking app.
Get instant payment insights right in your baning dashboard

This SME bank I just discovered is currently saving a lot of small businesses from a lot of corporate banking bureaucracy, and they boast of over 3,000 merchants and have processed over $8,000,000 to date.
You can try them here https:///3ikJ7MJ it is absolutely free to sign up
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by debbydams(f): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
be calming down na grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by ledaman: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
yanabasee:
Blockhead that can feed your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
How much do you pay them
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Who rocks it better?

My judgement, they are both winners

Over to you

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by chatinent: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Your head doesn't have anything to do with what you wrote.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Hedonisco: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
gypsey:
I taya oo!! That mentality of "i get money pass you" Nigeria is just ignorance. If you get money pass me give me some then? grin
Never. They would never give you nada, but somehow they want you to worship them for having money and possessions for themselves that you wouldn't benefit from in any way. It's crazy I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by ChikaSunday(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
If you are blockhead....you are not blockwaist...that's where world bank is located.

Haaaaaah!!!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by ChikaSunday(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ghost231:
Don't mind them jare! Those calling you block head didn't know your toto was unblocked! When you don't have one, you have no choice but to use the other! #TagTheSponsor #ShowWorking

Chai!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by moststylish(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
vikgreen01:
Thank God for her

my mom too gave up or step down in her education.

she is an NCE holder but she worked under oyo state government as a teacher.. she only became headmistress four or five year to her retirement..

I could remember vividly when she came home one day nd lamented her colleagues are going for degrees and master's getting promotions ahead of her but she couldn't because we are all on her neck..

my elder sis went went to a private polytechnic before crossing to university

two other sis of mine has Nce nd ND

I also went to a private polytechnic before crossing to university

my little sis went to university straight...

mothers are really trying!!!!

I can relate because this is what my mum did too, she will retire in 4 years time. Children loads could not let her further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos) / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together / Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.