Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,447 members, 7,904,670 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb (8668 Views)

Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb Fresh Graduate Training Programme / <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> / Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by egin2(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2007
hey
you guys need to disply some sense of decency if actually u passed thro a university . everything is y GODS grace
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by ben68(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2007
Am interested in the Etb stuff. contact me via this email and telephone numbers:benjaminokolo1968@yahoo.com 08028927108.

Thanks.

BEN
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by doncnn(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2007
MY friends, I REALLY APPRECIATE DIS ISSUE OF 2.1, BUT I TELL U, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GOT 2.2 because OF SOME CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH I WILL ONE DAY, THROW OUT ON THIS FORUM, AND I AM ONE OF THOSE, SO, FOR THOSE WHO BRAG ABOUT 2.1, PLS ITS NOT WHERE IT ALL ENDS, AFTER SCHOOL, WHAT AWAITS US, IS HOW TO UTILIZE OUR GRADES INTO OUR PRESENT DAY ACTIVITIES.

DonCNN
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by doski(f): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2007
I dont blaim you, when your mates were burning their mid night candles in school you were busy chasing things in skate.
You dont get 2.1 on a platter of gold , rather by dint of hard work.
In your next word comung try and be a 2.1 material so that you have an edge over others, sorry! cheesy wink smiley
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by dandyson1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2007
Pls give us the link on how to apply.thanks
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by lovelynk(f): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2007
Landers pls let us stop all these 2.1 and 2.2 nonsense.if u made 2.2 and u see a job that is 4 2.1 dont start castigating any body,just trust God,
He knows how to settle u.u need understand that arguing about it will not change anything.this is the society we lve and we should try and be realistic.2.1 does make u the best and 2.2 does not make u the worst,all u need is the grace and favour of God.Lets keep praying abt the whole thing cos u cant change it by this continued arguement.
On another note,I will sincerely advise all those who still have the opportunity to try and make 2.1 cos its all they seem to want and the earlier we accept that the better.

Thanks Victor for the info.We appreciate that .
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by waltox4rea(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2007
Mcchimo, you are a big fool because you are too full of yourself. Beside , which university did you attend that gave you 2.1 that you cannot even defend.I`m sure  your  2.1 is by crook means, if not, you are supposed to know how to adress people because i believe that  even an OND holder can adress people in a very sensible way unlike you.Lastly, people who know something do not boast of themselves, they still respect other peoples intelligence.You are an EMPTY BARREL who has been making the loudest noise. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by peppin: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2007
BREAKING NEWS. ETB IS RECRUITING
I did the test on June 20th and i met a lady whom we did the test together and she told me she 2.2.so,nobody should be discouraged.If you have 2.2,take your c.v to their office at Sanusi Fafunwa.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by paulomivi: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2007
Please forgive Macchino for his inadquencies.For no man or body of men on earth can make a claim to be a paragone of virtues,since nobody can claim to be infallible.But the employers of labours in Nigeria should realise that there will be no peace in the working environment until they realised that paper quality, 2.2,2.1 ,1st class and/or 3rd class is insignificant to any entity but the quality one has in him as a living being.That is why argumenbly the best university in the world-Cambridge does not grade but only shows in her certificates that one is a graduate in a particular field.
Pls let peace resign in this forum,ETB i know may not be the best bank in Nigeria , it may not even rank among the 3-top highest paid banks in Nigeria and ETB can never own anyone's destiny.Destiny belongs to God and whatever will be,shall be.It is because of such attitudes by banks like ETB,GTB And Zenith that are causing problems in our higher instutions today.Every one has to everything possble to come out with 2.1.Some indulge in bribry and corruption,some in sexual misconductswhile some got it mentally and other tricks.ETB should know that "the best form of everything is to let the fools contend allowing the nature to determine who is more fool than the other"PEACE BROTHERS!!!
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by honeric01(m): 6:34am On Jul 01, 2007
how did you get your 2.1 Macchino? by crook or by what man? can you boastfully come and write, waec, jamb, post jamb and then the whole test you did in the univeristy again with british police man being the supervisor? people like you are going to grow up and spoil Nigeria the more, if you want to know if you are good, it shouldnt stop with theory alone, do some praticals, stop reading from the book, act it, i think universities shouldn't be taken and given high percentage than Polytechnics, because they only deal with theories, and this is very bad to our Nigerian dream and future
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by favourdamy(f): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2007
please lets stop massaging the ego of those who wants to gain cheap popularity by posting things that will upset others.what ever ur grade is,whichever way it was gotten,is really nobodys buz,but just understand that sm pple lik this guy tha started this thread wants to get noticed,and by giving him much attention,he is achieving his aim.i suggest that any other posts by him shld be ignored totally.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by honeric01(m): 2:13am On Jul 03, 2007
you are right jare, anyhow, we all know the truth,
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by obicol(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2007
maccimo or whatever u call ur. self. Napollion Hill in one of his books titled Think and Grow Rich said "A master degree is not too adequate neither an Ordinary certificate too Inadequate.So if u think u have 2.1 and is the be it all & end it call are lost,what are u doing here then?Multinational & Oil Coys should have come looking 4 u while in school.Well who is even sure u are a graduate.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by shilees(f): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
2.1 or 2.2 should not be an issue here, the truth is bitter but we just have to face it.we all know is not so easy to get any grade. the fact still remains Etb is requesting for 2.1 graduates. so just pray and hope 2.2 will be accepted even HND holders. chao
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by honeric01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2007
ETB wants 2.1 fine for them, but they are not the person to decide my future or someone's else future, go and ask the Dangotes or maybe Bill Gates
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by ceebee(f): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2007
mmchinno

it goes to show ur high level of insecurity u got a bsc how come u dey look 4 job. Your waec fit be rubbish. u are not better or smarter than anyone university, polytechnic are all the same what you should do is pray to God to give u a job and not discriminating ur boss in the office might be a hnd holder so what would you do resign please be realistic may God help you oh ye pharisee.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Makanjuismail(m): 5:36am On Jul 05, 2007
It isn't our fault. If pple in govt have the required education, they wouldn't have considered a certificate or a grade worthless after a lot of stress, hunger and sleepless nights. That's all obj reform can give to us in the end. Anyway lets be united and appreciate one another.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Visocrate(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2013
MCCHIMO I'M DISAPPOINTED BY YOUR WORDS YOU DID WELL BY POSTING BUT SPOILT THE POST BY LACK OF MANNERS YEAH SOME OF US WENT TO UNI BUT THATS NO PRIVILEGE TO HUMILATE OTHERS I BEG ON HIS BEHALF LET FOCUS ON THE BIZ OF THE DAY & STOP THIS GRADE STUFF
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Ferdinandu(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2013
What is ETB .I thought ETB has been acquired by Sterling bank
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by kemzole(f): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Enough of 2.1,2.2 arguement!. pls tell us how to apply
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by kohlar88(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
I guess u all should do yourselves a favour by checking d date of the thread in question b4 commenting....Gosh...the stuff na 2007 nao...All diz peeps are prolly top officers nao...#Kai...Nigerian Graduates...#SMH#....I weep for my country

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician / Unity Bank Is Recruiting Executive Trainees / Top 10 Simple Tips On Successfully Having A Phone Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.